This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIXED RERB, MIXED!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TztlWa8a2ik" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Trying to find the article I read but all of the reviews were 4/5 except for one 2/5 who was still butthurt over Raimi not directing.

I'll try to be back by 11 tomorrow with what I can say.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Empire said of spidey that the casting and script were great, but the action was merely solid.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Ben, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're trying to get Jamie to go balls deep, orally. The word "merely" is not really progressing us towards that goal. TRY HARDER!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hsPHXVnt27g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm sold on Dredd cos I love the character more than that trailer being amazing. But I will say - over-sized helmet aside - it looks a much better adaptation than Danny Cannon's. Key-points: Anderson is BLONDE and Dredd keeps his helmet ON. Its already winning.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hsPHXVnt27g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                  Looks cool, not what I'd watch 80% of the time but a great diversion from the norm.

Comment

• Totally turned around on Beyond the Black Rainbow. I want to see it now.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9JyCVngbcXg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yDshUsWHp90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hahahahahahahaha, yesssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          I'm sold on Dredd cos I love the character more than that trailer being amazing. But I will say - over-sized helmet aside - it looks a much better adaptation than Danny Cannon's. Key-points: Anderson is BLONDE and Dredd keeps his helmet ON. Its already winning.
                          Good to see some footage from this; I've been looking forward to it. I'm not sold completely on the ultra-digital look, though; this cast running around a gritter, practically oriented world like that of the Stallone flick would have been stellar.

Still... Olivia Thirlby being Olivia Thirlby and a Keith David-like gentleman dispensing exposition.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Dredd looks cool. Super fucking hyper stylish. Dunno why Dredd has Batmanitis though. Get that dude some chloraseptic.

Comment

• Thought DREDD looked decent. Nothing (cursed) earth shattering but decent.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Here's the thing: Dredd SHOULD be ridiculous. Ridiculous and ridiculously violent. Urban's voice is only off in that I still think he should be British (I realise I'm wrong - but tell me the Stath wouldn't make a great Dredd?) - the growl is exactly as the character is. Asexual, right-wing, the fuckest-uppest machine, killing fools in all kinds of bloody ways six ways from Sunday.

Provided the footage is keeping the grue hidden for now - and Lena Headey's Jigsaw face and some pre-vis point-blank head-blamming I've seen suggest they are - them I'm still open to this being decent. If they skimp on the wetness, then fuck 'em. What's the point?

Comment

Working...
                                X