This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome trailer.

And the film DOES deserve its own fucking thread, dammit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Start it up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now this trailer is great. This wasn't even on my radar until now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Z back behind an actual camera? A human intredast piece? Lynyrd Skynyrd's John Goodman?

Fuck year.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Um yeah, that's a pretty great trailer. Hadn't heard of it either and I'm interested now.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great trailer, curiosity has been piqued.

Comment

• I'd like it a lot more if not for THAT GODDAMN FUCKING SONG STOP FUCKING USING IT PEOPLE

Comment

• Still better than Django's trailer.

Comment

• I like your CONVICTION Rob.

Comment

• hahjahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I'd like it a lot more if not for THAT GODDAMN FUCKING SONG STOP FUCKING USING IT PEOPLE
                        Is this about the use of "Gimme Shelter" in the House of the Undying again?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The poor man's Expendables.

Wow....
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bean's got that look that says you just KNOW he's gonna die in this movie too.

EDIT: Also I hope that's a parody of the expendable because if not then WHY!?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Bean's got that look that says you just KNOW he's gonna die in this movie too.

EDIT: Also I hope that's a parody of the expendable because if not then WHY!?
                              Not it ain't.

As for Bean, if you've seen Black Death:

Spoiler: Black Death spoiler 

I was happy HE DIDN'T DIE FOR ONCE!!!! Cause everyone else did!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Not it ain't.

As for Bean, if you've seen Black Death:

Spoiler: Black Death spoiler 

I was happy HE DIDN'T DIE FOR ONCE!!!! Cause everyone else did!
                                Ummm, you may want to rewatch Black Death. Two ponies might disagree with your assessment of his status at the end of that flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X