Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe in the paranormal and this looks pretty scary. Plus, Ashley Greene wears a teddy.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/izjwTOnXhtA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Comment

• nice.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have no interest in any of the recent spate of Paranormal Activity style films, but this one's got me very, very curious. Plus, y'know, Ashley Greene in her teddy.

Just hope they didn't shoot their wad with the scares in the trailer.

Comment

• Why is the girl from the ring series in this?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Work's been kind of scarce since the last Ring flick, and Naomi Watts doesn't return her calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              is that that flick about L. Ron?

If you know anything about L. Ron before he became L. Ron....the groundwork is there. It took me a second trailer viewing to pick up on it, but yeah...the Weinsteins are going to torch a lot of bridges with talent over this.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They screened it for Tom Cruise! Apparently, he found some of it troubling... The press surrounding the film's release is gonna be fascinating.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Ceej and I have super powers. We wished this actor to have a comeback last episode and now today, this.

Too bad it's a sequel to a shitty movie...
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Careful about the shit you wish for.

Should have been a Son In Law sequel.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is that a bat in his hand or is he just touching Ashley Greene?

Comment

• OMG. I have got to watch this. This is right up my shitty movie loving alley.

Comment

• You and my wife, with the shitty movie watching.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Furlong got fat. Just sayin'.

Comment

• That's that alcohol weight.

Comment

• Wreck it Ralph looks awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GHDQHVkYq4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X