Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell was on set for a month. So shit got filmed.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      He ain't no Wyatt Earp, and I don't really care at all about Footjoy's latest until opening night.
      Didn't say he was, however Goggins can play a racist prick like no other.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's the point in casting against type.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck casting against type. GOGGINS NEEDS MORE WORK.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Playing against type.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So besides chicks from Disney in bikinis and Franco as a RiffRaff wannabe this was not on my radar until now. Just found out Harmony Korine wrote and is directing it. Kind of want to see this now. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• Wow if there's any question if Berg wants Battleship to be a Bay movie that new commercial with the Metallica/Kid Rock mash up and FUCK YARRRR MERICUH tone put it to rest.

Comment

• So far I'm sure most people thinks it's Bay flick.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Battleshits. Good lord that movie looks terrible.

Spring Breakers looks to have the potential to be either hilariously fucked up or "babby's first edgy movie."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      This looks fucking great.
                      Glad I'm not the only one who thought it looked cool.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      So now Goggins may be taking over Kurt's role? Not gonna lie, if that happens then that is so much better. Goggins is the man.
                      Yes, like William said, goggins in all of the things.
                      Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Battleshits. Good lord that movie looks terrible.

Spring Breakers looks to have the potential to be either hilariously fucked up or "babby's first edgy movie."
                      Yep and yep. Dear God please don't let battleshits do any business, it doesn't even deserve those straight to DVD copy jobs with similar names a'la Transmorphers.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No interest in Battleshit really, but I am looking forward to Piranha 3DD. Planning on watching that then Prometheus as a double feature (hey, you need a cartoon before the feature, right?).

Comment

• Wouldn't the confluence of such two disparate tones make you have cinematic whiplash?

I did a movie night once with Danny Kaye's The Court Jester followed by Cronenberg's The Fly and finished off with West Side Story. I was a zombie for three days afterwards.

Comment

• Nah. I watched Rambo and There Will Be Blood as a double feature a few years ago. Used to mix all sorts of movies together when I was doing movie crawls as a kid, too.

Comment

• This looks fucking awesome. Especially that shot of the spider lady.

Comment

• Nice! The CGI needs a little work in some bits of the trailer, but not bad overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X