X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://collider.com/django-unchained...images/162124/

First Django pictures. Fucking excited.

Comment

• I still wish it was Will Smith. I just don't like Jaime Foxx.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Jaime Foxx ok, mostly from the goodwill he got from Collateral. I still wish it was Idris.

Comment

• QT wouldn't let Smith's writers take it apart and make Django more assessable to his royale Willie-ness.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Holy shit...Leo is exactly what I pictured when I read the script.

Agreed on preferring Idris for the lead role, but I will also admit that Jamie looks visually correct in that picture.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              QT wouldn't let Smith's writers take it apart and make Django more assessable to his royale Willie-ness.
              source?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but for reals, is that true? I thought it was a scheduling conflict? Irdis would have been amazing as well, I just wanted Smith to try something new.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XbOdNKN88VA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*Tumble weed*

I love politically incorrect humor. But this movie has been absolute death watching trailers so far...and this opening scene doesn't help.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I did like the trailer I saw where more of the plot was shown. Basically that he gets stripped of everything and is just a normal dude. But that was also because Rafi from The League was in it, and I love that fucking guy.

Comment

• I love when he pushes the kid over with his foot.

Comment

• Looks dreadful.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Looks dreadful.
                          Not doing it for me either. I just can't get interested in anything Cohen does, try as I might.

Comment

• Borat still makes me laugh and Bruno has true genius. But this? Yeah nadda.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              QT wouldn't let Smith's writers take it apart and make Django more assessable to his royale Willie-ness.
                              SMITH'S WRITER -- "Excuse me, Quentin. Where are all the "aww hell naww's?""

I'll take Fox but Idris was who I pictured reading it.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                source?

If you really need a source, you can dig. But, it's Will Smith's standard procedure for all roles. It what pissed off Michael Mann and Alex Proyas, but it's built into Smith's contract.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X