Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same. I think it looks fucking great, but I'm not freaking out to see it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I rarely freak out over much but I do think it looks amazing so I'll see it for sure.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What is it? It's not coming up on my phone.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Brave
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• AKA Curly Hair Can Finally Be Accurately Rendered, You Frizzy Motherscratchers
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's not doing much for me. It's Pixar so I'll see it, but I'm not getting an OH MY GOD vibe from it.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• What if Pixar did a movie about grumpy adults who work in cubicles and it had no kids in it at all? WOULD YOU GET AN OH MY GOD VIBE FROM THAT!?!?!

Just for lulz Matt, so not serious.

Comment

• The humor level reminds me of lower tier dreamworks. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• I don't think they've really showcased to much humor, the coming of age story elements? Sure but very little comedy. Unless that's all there is comedy wise then yeah it'd be a let down in that department.

Comment

• It doesn't help that it looks like HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. Watching that, I was totally expecting to hear Gerard Butler's voice as the king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        It doesn't help that it looks like HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. Watching that, I was totally expecting to hear Gerard Butler's voice as the king.
                        And therein lies the problem. Its Mulan crossed with Dragons and it doesn't really seem to hold a candle to either of them at present (fuck you, I like Mulan).

Also, somehow - despite casting Scots almost across the board - the whole voice cast sounds like they're putting on Scots accents. What's up with that?
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm gonna watch it anyway, because I thoroughly enjoyed HOW.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            And therein lies the problem. Its Mulan crossed with Dragons and it doesn't really seem to hold a candle to either of them at present (fuck you, I like Mulan).

Also, somehow - despite casting Scots almost across the board - the whole voice cast sounds like they're putting on Scots accents. What's up with that?
                            The last part of your post is valid, the other seems a bit less so since none of us have seen the movie yet.

Comment

• I get that, I'm just going off what we've seen and that's how its coming across.

I have little doubt that I'll be singing its praises in a few months' time - animated films tend to be better the more lacklustre their marketing is (Dragons being a case in point)
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I hope it's good, but there's always the chance that I'm not it's target audience. It LOOKS pretty though, to me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X