This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hahahaha, I saw a pay phone the other day and my kids were like "what's that?" Technology rules!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm on the same page as Rob. Jen and I keep separate bank accounts for a number of reasons, and we only just got an additional bank account due to the refinancing (I'm merging the account I set up for eBay stuff with this one to avoid the Wells Fargo fees that start in May) which is a joint one (the person who set it up assumed we wanted it that way, and I went along with it just so we had one account Jen could access for emergencies, if necessary).

Since I pay the majority of the bills as my salary is larger than hers, it make sense to keep that separate from her account which she uses for stuff like shopping, car payments, etc. We do, however, kick money to each other for stuff like groceries, insurance payments, etc. It's part and parcel of being married - you share the burden. Again, your mileage may vary.

Comment

• I found my old beeper in my file cabinet last weekend. MEMORIES. hahaa
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            I found my old beeper in my file cabinet last weekend. MEMORIES. hahaa
            I found my first cell phone ever when we moved last, this huge ass fucking Nokia with an antenna that extended. I remember getting it before contracts and shit were a thing, and I would just activated it as needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              I found my old beeper in my file cabinet last weekend. MEMORIES. hahaa
              Pagers. Those were the days.

As for separate accounts, it makes no sense for us as my wife intends to stay home with the kids while they are young* and since we keep popping them out what would be the point of a separate account with nothing in it? But bottom line is whatever works for your relationship is the way to go. There is no "right way" to do it.

*I'm in agreement here even if it makes things really fucking difficult because I don't want my kids at daycare. Way to many fucked up people out there working in daycares.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Me and the wife = one bank account. It's much less of a nightmare to manage....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We have multiple checking and savings accounts. We're joint on all of them. I DO have one separate account that she doesn't have access to, but I only funnel a few dollars into that for play money.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's your Dominatrix account, right?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Any word on this one? It looks like it's in my wheel house in certain ways but to hear it compared to Boondock saints is kind of off putting.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/awqRXMorkp8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        That's your Dominatrix account, right?
                        Hookers and blow all the way.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• YOU GUYS. OMG YOU GUYS. ]

yesssss

Comment

• What is it?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xKsYv6E6anM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Its got a better chance than most of being brilliant, but I'm so not feeling it at all.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X