• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painful.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ugh.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OMG MINI CEEJ IS IN THAT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Chiklis and Brody look hilarious. Like, actual appearance, not in humor. And Brody has a black Gucci so that's awesome. Otherwise, noooooooooo. And who the fuck trips out like that smoking weed? Not even fry sticks do that.

Comment

• So, apparently LockOut is a neutered R/PG-13? Yeah, waiting on the DVD.

Go see The Raid: Redemption instead. It's a harrowing tale about one man's quest to liberate an apartment complex from the tyranny of intact skulls.

Elbows and fists and knees and knives and guns and splatter and a camera that doesn't film fight scenes from 2 feet away from the actor's face. Glorious.
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I'll choose Cabin in the Wood over Lock Out if I need to.
              Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
              So, apparently LockOut is a neutered R/PG-13? Yeah, waiting on the DVD.
              I went with a friend to see this last night. Our original plan was to see Titanic(oh, be quiet) but the only showing was after 10:30pm and neither of us wanted to do that.

She talked me into Lockout. I knew nothing about it and hadn't even seen a trailer for it and honestly, I was impressed. Was it Oscar winning? No. Would I have chosen it on my own? Absolutely not. But it was fun and Guy Pearce was fucking hilarious.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• There's no way I'll make it to Lock Out in theaters, but I will be buying the bd on release.

Comment

• Seems to occupy the same kind of shelf space as Outlander. Am I close?
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• CABIN IN THE WOODS question:

I want to see this and have remained spoiler free. I want to convince my wife to see this but she's really not into horror movies. She likes dramas and thrillers but isn't into blood and gore. She liked SCREAM but that was really pushing it. Would she like this?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• She also liked THE RING.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        CABIN IN THE WOODS question:

I want to see this and have remained spoiler free. I want to convince my wife to see this but she's really not into horror movies. She likes dramas and thrillers but isn't into blood and gore. She liked SCREAM but that was really pushing it. Would she like this?

Eh. Possibly not.... IT's a slasher flick for the most part (not trying to give any spoilers) and has it's share of guts/gore.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It IS gory, but not in an upsetting way at all. If she could handle The Ring, this is way less scary and much more fun.

I honestly think CitW (felt awful typing that...) could be a gateway film for a lot of people who think they don't like horror.

Has she seen/did she like Drag Me To Hell?
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• No, she hasn't seen that one.

Comment

• Would she like that one?

I'm on the side that if she's comparing this to Scream, that she's not going to like it.

Comment

• Worst case scenario if you take her to it? She doesn't like it.

Best case: she does like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X