Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUTOMATICALLY BETTER THAN ADVENTURELAND.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That looks totally fun! May have to buy a ticket to that.

And they shouldn't mock people who worked at Suncoast Video in 1988.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That looks fanfuckingtastic. I'm there.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troy:

We saw some trailers before 'the King's Speech' that I have a couple of questions about.

'The Adjustment Bureau' (Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, Terrence Stamp). I remember seeing a preview for this back in the summer (before 'Inception', I think) and all of the advertising said THIS FALL. Well, the same trailer played in front of 'True Grit' and 'The King's Speech' and it STILL says THIS FALL. Did this get bumped/dumped into the shitty picture dumping ground? What's the word on it?

'Cedar Rapids' (Ed Helms, John C. Reilly). This looked surprisingly good in the trailers. What's the word on this one?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I believe Adjustment Bureau is a February release now. I remember reading it did in fact get bumped though, which worries me because I'm crazy excited for it.

Comment

• This isn't new news, but it's cool that Airplane! just got added to the library of congress.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Troy:

We saw some trailers before 'the King's Speech' that I have a couple of questions about.

'The Adjustment Bureau' (Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, Terrence Stamp). I remember seeing a preview for this back in the summer (before 'Inception', I think) and all of the advertising said THIS FALL. Well, the same trailer played in front of 'True Grit' and 'The King's Speech' and it STILL says THIS FALL. Did this get bumped/dumped into the shitty picture dumping ground? What's the word on it?

'Cedar Rapids' (Ed Helms, John C. Reilly). This looked surprisingly good in the trailers. What's the word on this one?
                I've already seen Adjustment Bureau and Season of the Witch earlier in 2010, but I've got Embargoes on them.

Cedar Rapids is supposed to be strong, but Alexander Payne style comedy.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can you at least say 'worthy' or 'unworthy' on those two titles?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Can you at least say 'worthy' or 'unworthy' on those two titles?

Unfortunately...no.

I can't say that two films I saw were unworthy. That would be a possible violation of my NDA by saying that they were unworthy.

Unless, I found another way to say that they were unworthy.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• SOOOOO what you're saying is......that you can't say whether they were UNWORTHY or worthy. That's what you're saying?

OK GOT IT!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

advertising said THIS FALL. Well, the same trailer played in front of 'True Grit' and 'The King's Speech' and it STILL says THIS FALL. Did this get bumped/dumped into the shitty picture dumping ground? What's the word on it?
                        IMDb says March 4

Comment

• I hope I'm not the only one looking forward to The Lincoln Lawyer.

I'm a fan of the book and author.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Don't kill me, but I took the boy & his cousins to see "Yogi Bear" yesterday. It was far from a great film, but it was amusing, & it kept the kids busy for a while. Plus,we got in free. Whatever else anyone may have to say about this film, Justin Timberlake NAILED the voice of Boo Boo. like he was channeling the original guy, or some shit. Dan Aykroyd, while good, paled by comparison.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Glad you spoke of it Iggy. My beasts want to go see it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Don't kill me, but I took the boy & his cousins to see "Yogi Bear" yesterday.
                                You took children. We can let it slide just this once.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X