Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Marky Mark doing comedy, sure. Just not this.

And MacFarlane is using his signature voice (Peter Griffin) for the bear? Lazy fuck. But should I have expected any better from him?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't know why people hate Seth so much. Motherfucker is bringing back Cosmos. He can do whatever he wants.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        I don't know why people hate Seth so much. Motherfucker is bringing back Cosmos. He can do whatever he wants.
        NICE. Won't be the same without Carl Sagan, obviously, but I'll definitely check this out.

Also don't get all the Seth hate - yeah, Family Guy has had its day, but American Dad still has me laughing quite a bit. As for Ted, what the hell, Ii'll give it a shot, even if there's no Jerry Lewis in clown make-up.

Comment

• IT's supposed to be with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            IT's supposed to be with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
            Indeed. Very excited for it.

Comment

• Bonus Points to Matt for coining the term "Brundleflied".
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I think Hocken's head just exploded.
                Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Let me check Jake's Facebook timeline to see when it happened.
                Repped Troy for lulz AND accuracy. As for Macfarlane? He's lazy as shit and recycles like a mofo, case in point? The bear IS peter griffin. Also was never a huge fan of him to start with before the laziness came forth.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NDT better not be leavin' Nova.

Comment

• He said Nova can suck his big black dick cause he's all up in Family Guy's bidness.

Comment

• Comment

• Finally watched the Ted trailer. I love Marky Mark to pieces, but that shit looks horrible. I didn't want to finish the trailer, but soldiered through hoping for laughs. It looks like Wilfred if it was created, directed, and written by a 12 year old.

Comment

• Guys, GUYS, is Walter White playing Quato in the TOTAL RECALL remake?! YESSSSSS

Comment

• Cohaagan

Comment

• Drafthouse did a showing of Juan of the Dead last night. Word coming out of it seems to be pretty good.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/73jSnAs7mq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X