Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to like it because I'm not into Mcfarlane at all but it does look kind of funny.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I may not be a huge fan of Family Guy, but I'm a huge fan of Marky Mark doing comedy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Truth. Plus "Fuck you thunder.. you can suck my dick" Yeah I laughed.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Marky Mark was actually why I was going to give up on this a few seconds in, until Ted showed up, and it became a couple of shades of awesome. I was afraid this was going to be some BS "Only Marky Mark can see Ted" flick, but having other folks acknowledge him ratcheted this up a bit.

Comment

• Yeah, this shit better not be Wilfred with a budget.

Comment

• I'll be the guy to say that the new trailer for TOTAL RECALL kinda hit my sweet spot for sci fi. It's like somebody took all of my favorite sci fi films and Brundleflied them into one greatest hits film.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Marky Mark was actually why I was going to give up on this a few seconds in, until Ted showed up, and it became a couple of shades of awesome. I was afraid this was going to be some BS "Only Marky Mark can see Ted" flick, but having other folks acknowledge him ratcheted this up a bit.
                And of course Hocken compared this movie to The Day the Clown Cried. Cause you know, it's just like a movie where Jerry Lewis plays a clown leading kids to the gas chamber.... smh
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sometimes I want to give him shaken baby syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    Sometimes I want to give him shaken baby syndrome

Once you shake him, I'll find a place to bury him.

Seriously, that dude is just a fucking disappointment.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

And of course Hocken compared this movie to The Day the Clown Cried. Cause you know, it's just like a movie where Jerry Lewis plays a clown leading kids to the gas chamber.... smh
                      That's... kind of awesome. Now I'm honestly wondering how he made that intellectual leap to make such a comparison. I have to know this, otherwise I might have trouble falling asleep tonight.

Comment

• His response "Both of them are just bad and wrong ideas."

Yep.

Comment

• And on a different note, That Total Recall trailer looks fucking great, but I'm apprehensive as the director doesn't really have anything good under his belt, unless I'm forgetting something.

Comment

• OK, but to pull The Day The Clown Cried out of the ether is a special kind of madness. He could've chosen The Beaver, Joe's Apartment, or something similar (guy talks to a stuffed animal, stuffed animal talks back) and made his point. Shit, he could've just said the film will be like an R rated episode of Family Guy, with the bear taking the place of Brian and Stewie.

The Day The Clown Cried. That's fuckin' terrific!

Comment

Did Hocken wake up one day and decide to be the way he is or was it head trauma?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I'll be the guy to say that the new trailer for TOTAL RECALL kinda hit my sweet spot for sci fi. It's like somebody took all of my favorite sci fi films and Brundleflied them into one greatest hits film.
                                Join Martin and I on the cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X