Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the fact that even the fucking figurines are cheap Star Wars knock offs.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Looks like Waxahachie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Bernie.

This looks like it could be pretty entertaining.
        McConaugheyheyhey looks like he's having a blast, I'll check that one out.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          It's the fact that even the fucking figurines are cheap Star Wars knock offs.
          I actually had the Darth Vader too.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh Ben....

Comment

• 21 Jump Street is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Thinking I might see that tomorrow. I'm still not on the Tatum train, but I've heard unanimously good word on it.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I like Tatum. I dislike Hill, but me liking Tatum will make me go see it.

Comment

• What's to like?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Didn't care for the show at all. Depp got hate from me for years because of his association w/ it.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's genius. I didn't give a fuck about the show, and the movie is NOTHING like it. It's a huge fucking meta joke on rehashing old properties and how STUPID the original show was. It's filthy as hell, I mean some of the shit they did I was sure people would walk out. I love Jonah Hill and hated Tatum before seeing this. Now? Tatum is a comedic stud, and I want the sequel to this movie immediately. There was a short mopey stretch in the second act, but other than that the entire theatre was howling for the whole movie. There was probably a 7 minute stretch that I couldn't stop crying, actually bent over, took off my glasses and lost my breath. But seriously, the whole thing is a huge indictment on Hollywood mining the TV well for a quick buck and doing the same boring movies over and over. One of the smartest stupid comedies I think I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          Thinking I might see that tomorrow. I'm still not on the Tatum train, but I've heard unanimously good word on it.
                          Tatum is great in it. As soon as you see him in his high school wig in the opening scene you'll find a place in your heart for him.

Comment

• I don't mind the idea of liking him (I loved GI Joe), but really disliking Haywire and his pout-off with Carano hasn't helped this year.

To date, his highpoint from what I've seen is getting killed in a wig in Public Enemies (spoiler - that's his entire part in the film).

Comment

• I thought he was a black hole of suck in GI Joe, and I didn't even realize he was in Public Enemies, so I didn't have any hope for him to be funny. Comedy takes charisma, which until this point he exhibited absolutely none of.

Comment

• Before 21 Jump Street there were trailers for Battleship and Abraham Lincoln: Derpherp Killer. The audience laughed at both in a "holy shit these are fucking stupid" way.

Comment

Working...
                                X