• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so certain about that.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Apparently people who have seen it can tweet reactions or talk about it in general terms, but they can't write in-depth reviews or talk at length about it. All of the tweets that I've seen have simply raved about it.

Heh.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        http://www.screened.com/news/heres-t...-shadows/3569/

Jesus that looks horrible. It's going to make a fucking mint.

I want to print money just to throw at it.

Seriously, I fucking loved it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm with Troy. That looks fucking awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Dark Shadows trailer wasn't what I was expecting. I thought/hoped we were getting an old school Gothic horror flick, instead of yet another horror comedy flick. Visually it does look impressive, I must admit.

Eh, if it sucks, I can always rewatch House of Dark Shadows and Night of Dark Shadows instead.

Comment

• The original Dark Shadows was pretty fucking funny. Although not intentional. I loved it as a kid.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Fall of Burton will probably continue...
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This looks like an old school Burton flick. I got vibes of Beetlejuice from it. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• The music. Oh god why.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      The music. Oh god why.

It's a period piece and you've got to take special measures not to scare away people with disposable income.

This shit ain't Downton Abbey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        This looks like an old school Burton flick. I got vibes of Beetlejuice from it. Haters gonna hate.
                        Not a Burton hater, but since Big Fish, the man has done stuff ranging from garbage to shit. I hope I'm wrong, but maybe I won't.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          It's a period piece and you've got to take special measures not to scare away people with disposable income.

This shit ain't Downton Abbey.
                          I know, but fuck, man. It still hurts.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            The original Dark Shadows was pretty fucking funny. Although not intentional. I loved it as a kid.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            This looks like an old school Burton flick. I got vibes of Beetlejuice from it. Haters gonna hate.
                            You. Me. Same.

Yeah, the original soap opera was campy and shit, but it was a product of its time. They had to make do with what they had, and it could get pretty creepy at times. The film tie-ins took advantage of the larger budgets, and though they felt like TV movies at the time, they delivered as well.

I also got a Beetlejuice vibe as well, along with some Nightmare Before Christmas, etc. It's just that the first pics and early vibe I was getting was Burton was going to deliver a full-on horror flick, like he more or less did with Sleepy Hollow. That's what I was looking forward to the most, and there was a lot more potential in going the horror route than doing a camped out comedy.

I'll likely see it anyway, but it'll come down to whether I see it in the theater or at home, depending on which genre the film leans towards - horror vs. comedy.

Comment

• CANNOT FUCKING WAIT.

Comment

• They had me at Udo Kier. And on my brother's birthday, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X