Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ones I saw were in a Where's Waldo book.

The beach has never been the same since.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So it's Roger Rabbit but with muppets?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shut Up And Take My Money
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• heigl?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              heigl?
              If she fucks this up for me I am going to do nothing about it but sit and stew in my own hatejuices.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I own the whole Pitt miniseries. What circle of hell am I condemned to?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• OK what about Maxx? Maxx was awesome, and so was the MTV cartoon. I think the cartoon is actually on MTV for streaming.

Comment

• Maxx was great.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Maxx was the shit, Sam Keith is the man.

Pitt was fun.

Comment

• What Image conversation would be complete without the awesomeness of Savage Dragon?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          And he still draws every woman that way.
                          I'm sensing this is supposed to be a complaint buuuuuuutt........
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            The best comics to jerk it to were Dark Horse comics. Titties galore. The only reason I had any Predator comics haha.
                            Never bothered with the mainstream stuff when it came to titties. Had loads of independents and underground comix to tap into for that stuff. If I was feeling particularly sick, I'd crack open anything from Rebel/Northstar Studios or Avatar Press back in the day (Tim Vigil's Faust - Claire had herself some titties. Just had to disregard the fact she was a homicidal maniac into sex magic is all).

Spoiler: NSFW - Boobies! 

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I'm sensing this is supposed to be a complaint buuuuuuutt........
                              I'm more of a Terry Moore guy these days. Campbell's Danger Girl was amazing though. Wish he'd be able to stick to a schedule.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The embargo on reviews for THE HUNGER GAMES didn't get lifted, but apparently minor tweets were allowed yesterday. Word on the tweets is awesome for it.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X