This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rNAo6KLIKVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZZZZZZZZ of the Titans.
    Looks big and dumb. But in a good way.

It'll probably be a letdown like its predecessor, but seeing more Hades is enough for me to be somewhat interested.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_XIyJO6vf3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Bring me my legs.."

Will see the shit outta this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been waiting for this for awhile. Hopefully, they don't get a shit release date.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh, fuck yes. I'm there opening night.

Comment

• Still haven't gotten around to the first. But I will....someday.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So this Neighborhood Watch movie...is it really going to have big ass aliens and shit like that poster teases? It has Stiller so I am hesitant to hope for anything decent.

Comment

• IT's District 9 meets Heavyweights.

Comment

• SOLD!
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://collider.com/only-god-forgive...osling/149302/

Another awesome movie for Rob and Matt to completely dismiss as not being the cure for cancer and answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Comment

• I don't care if it answers anything, I'm in.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That synopsis was like my wife giving me the "short version" of one of her stories. Other than that it sounds interesting.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I read that synopsis.

There was no mention of whether he is a real human bean or not.

What gives?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha, yeah it had everything BUT that. It should have started with "This one time my brother's room mates cousin's sister told him about this movie...."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                http://collider.com/only-god-forgive...osling/149302/

Another awesome movie for Rob and Matt to completely dismiss as not being the cure for cancer and answer to life, the universe, and everything.
                                Sad. But true.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X