• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No! Can you post a pic of it?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That poster is 5 billion times better than the rest of the marketing for the movie.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nice.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            That poster is 5 billion times better than the rest of the marketing for the movie.
            That. Fuck that shitty marketing so hard.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Testify. That poster alone captures the tone of the story perfectly. Why Disney's fucking up the marketing for this baffles me.

Comment

• Dwayne Johnson. Hercules.

Awesome casting.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• SAMOAN IS THE NEW GREEK!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dwayne Johnson IN ALL OF THE THINGS!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I kind of want to see the hell out of The Hunger Games. More than the power of Lawrence compels me. There's just three books in the series, right?

Comment

• Alamo Drafthouse is going to screen a print of Battle Royale on March 18th! This month's screenings are insane. They are also doing Big Trouble in Little China, Demolition Man, Ninja Turtles 1 and 2, LAST FUCKING BOY SCOUT and Leprechaun in the Hood!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rNAo6KLIKVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZZZZZZZZ of the Titans.

REally? I thought that trailer was badass. It's fucking God of War the movie.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Alamo Drafthouse is going to screen a print of Battle Royale on March 18th! This month's screenings are insane. They are also doing Big Trouble in Little China, Demolition Man, Ninja Turtles 1 and 2, LAST FUCKING BOY SCOUT and Leprechaun in the Hood!
                            YESSSSS

Comment

• <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/19668791?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;c olor=3b3b3b" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/19668791">EXTRACTED - trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/newartists">New Artists Alliance</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That looks great. Like a mixture of Strange Days and the Judge Reinhold classic, Vice Versa.

ahha

Comment

Working...
                                X