Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or the movie that reveals Dwight Eisenhower fought the Martians.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If it flops, will that finally scuttle PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I fucking hope so. I got suckered into buying that book during my "ALL ZOMBIES ALL THE TIME". So fucking dumb.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          I'd still rather see FDR American Badass.
          I'd love an FDR biopic that was 100% accurate. It would shame most action films.

EDIT: I mean Teddy.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Teddy was always my favorite president. EVER.

Dude was a fucking machine.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              I fucking hope so. I got suckered into buying that book during my "ALL ZOMBIES ALL THE TIME". So fucking dumb.
              Poor you. I saw it, rented it at the library, and returned it quite quickly.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So it's sounding like THIS MEANS WAR is a steaming pile of shit. Not shocked in the slightest.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• At least they had fun earning their paycheck, right?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sitting through the trailer for that in the cinema is agony, especially because all the girls clearly get excited that there's a film they can seemingly drag their other halves to without guilt ('GUNS!').

As shitty, unfunny and devoid of charm as it looks, I suspect its gonna make some pretty nice bank.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Sitting through the trailer for that in the cinema is agony, especially because all the girls clearly get excited that there's a film they can seemingly drag their other halves to without guilt ('GUNS!').

As shitty, unfunny and devoid of charm as it looks, I suspect its gonna make some pretty nice bank.
                      You're probably right. Let's just break the seventh seal now.

Comment

• After Prometheus, not before.

FFS Matticus
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's right, bro.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Everyone, calm down, rest easy, Michael Bay is directing Transformers 4 after all. For June 2014.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Poor you. I saw it, rented it at the library, and returned it quite quickly.
                              A co-worker of mine - who is far from a horror nut, admittedly - said he liked this. I half heartedly thought to give it a shot myself. Marteen & La Kahuna Grande being in agreement on its shittiness, however. . . hard to argue w/ that.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Spider-Man 4 discussion should be in this thread. D:

Comment

Working...
                                X