Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEREMY RENNER CAN NEVER ADEQUATLY REPLACE MATT DAMON. EVER.

If Trey Parker and Matt Stone managed it, so can Tony Gilroy.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Your whole quote is there above. So my comment about the gadgets, how exactly did that dilute what you were saying? Get a thicker skin brah, especially since you don't mind dishing it out.

You don't like the flicks cool, but don't get buttered.
      Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I love Bond too. But lack of gadgets? I think I'm just gonna start picking random reasons to not like movies. "GI JOE seems ok but there's not enough use of actual squad tactics for my taste." WTF
      You made it out to seem like because there were no gadgets that the movie sucked just like you made it out to seem that "Brewster you're so cool" ruined the movie. Those are just two examples of why I wasn't a fan of the mentioned flicks but in no way would the inclusion of those make those films super awesome, . And it's not a random reason, and that is what I was talking about. I mentioned that I wasn't a fan of the lack of gadgets in a spy flick. I never said "the lack of gadgets made the movie shitty". Also, I'd take your points more seriously if you'd drop the passive aggressive buttered bullshit. This isn't xbox live. I'm not 12. You're not rampaging.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So possible rumors that the Blade Runner sequel will tie into Prometheus? wat?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Moonraker knows exactly what it is. A goofy, yet enjoyable, romp cashing in on the Star Wars craze and Moore's acceptance by the public following The Spy Who Loved Me. Nothing wrong with that. Though, yeah, I get why many hate it...because I did myself for years.

If you want worst Bond film, hands down, The Man with the Golden Gun.
          Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          I'd vote for Live & Let Die as worst.
          A VIEW TO A KILL is the worst, easily. LICENSE TO KILL, DIE ANOTHER DAY, and DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER are vying for that top spot, though. DAF has Jill St. John in its favor
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Absurd.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Die Another Day is DREADFUL.

And I'm happier that they're making another film in the Bourne universe than I would be if they'd Jack Sparrowed the Bourne character when there isn't really a compelling story to tell for that character at this point. If the sequel was a low-budget indie about Bourne establishing a normal life, I might be on board. Cash-in or not, this sequel looks like the smarter way to go with the series. I'm fine with being alone in that opinion, though.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm with you on this one, Ben. I'll go see this Bourne flick.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Die Another Day is fucking hilarious. I kinda love that stupid movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    You made it out to seem like because there were no gadgets that the movie sucked just like you made it out to seem that "Brewster you're so cool" ruined the movie. Those are just two examples of why I wasn't a fan of the mentioned flicks but in no way would the inclusion of those make those films super awesome, . And it's not a random reason, and that is what I was talking about. I mentioned that I wasn't a fan of the lack of gadgets in a spy flick. I never said "the lack of gadgets made the movie shitty". Also, I'd take your points more seriously if you'd drop the passive aggressive buttered bullshit. This isn't xbox live. I'm not 12. You're not rampaging.
                    When I read your posts and they flat out say
                    IT's like Bond but without gadgets which is just like new Bond and why I'm not a fan.
                    How the fuck else am I supposed to take it? You didn't elaborate any further in that particular post. It wasn't till several posts later that you mentioned the fights weren't your favorites either. I can't read your fucking mind man. When you make one point the focus of your argument like the gadgets or the brewster it makes it seem like that's what you don't like about the film.

As for that passive aggressive bullshit, you can eat a dick. I try to be super respectful because this is your house and I generally don't try to shit on people in their homes.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0M5QzwHGwuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Looks interesting Jeff.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks great!

<div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com %2Fmovie%2Fseeking-a-friend-for-the-end-of-the-world%2Ftrailers%2Fseeking-a-friend-at-the-end-of-the-world-theatrical-trailer-28244110.html&startScreenCarouselUI=hide&repeat=0& browseCarouselUI=hide&vid=28244110"></iframe></div>
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, that looks like it might be really great.

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• Looks really good.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X