Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get the intention, it just wasn't my cup o' tea.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      I get the intention, it just wasn't my cup o' tea.
      And a lot of people agree with you. No problem. For me, it was a purely accidental viewing of MOONRAKER that turned me around. I was flipping channels and one station was doing a BOND marathon. There was nothing on and the film had just started. For some reason it totally clicked. It's the FLASH GORDON of BOND films...pure camp. I had a blast watching it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I agree on The Spy Who Loved Me. Up there with the absolute best. Classic Bond.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I always liked Thunderball best. Connery = > all. And the fight scenes had a gritty, unchoreographed realism I really dug.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            How I responded to you is no different than how you've responded to others on different topics. I didn't attack you in any way or get crazy or anything of the kind. And you can like what you want but if I think somethings silly then I'm going to say so. I'm not trying to fight about anything so I don't know what you're being so sensitive about.

You're the same guy that routinely shit on Hocken (RIGHTFULLY SO) for some of his likes and opinions, but when it's done to you it's all SIMMER DOWN!!!!
            You take one line I say and then twist it to the point that it dilutes or changes what I was trying to say. It's cool brah.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Moonraker knows exactly what it is. A goofy, yet enjoyable, romp cashing in on the Star Wars craze and Moore's acceptance by the public following The Spy Who Loved Me. Nothing wrong with that. Though, yeah, I get why many hate it...because I did myself for years.

If you want worst Bond film, hands down, The Man with the Golden Gun.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'd vote for Live & Let Die as worst.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  I'd vote for Live & Let Die as worst.

I call bullshit on this, good sir.

It's a British Blaxploitation flick that just happens to star James Bond. It's fucking brilliant.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hate when Hollywood blatanly cashes in on the Bourne name. Fuck, the and only main players are out. I love Renner, the movies looks neat, but calling it Bourne is just a cheap marketing ploy.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      ok cool. And yeah, just not my thing. IT's like Bond but without gadgets which is just like new Bond and why I'm not a fan.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      You take one line I say and then twist it to the point that it dilutes or changes what I was trying to say. It's cool brah.
                      Your whole quote is there above. So my comment about the gadgets, how exactly did that dilute what you were saying? Get a thicker skin brah, especially since you don't mind dishing it out.

You don't like the flicks cool, but don't get buttered.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I hate when Hollywood blatanly cashes in on the Bourne name. Fuck, the and only main players are out. I love Renner, the movies looks neat, but calling it Bourne is just a cheap marketing ploy.
                        The first movie was a blatant cash in of the Bourne name.

Might not be Bourne in the title role, but it's that world. Give me a title that has the same brand recognition and can convey that it takes place in the same filmic universe and I will eat my hat, which is made out of delicious filet mignons.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can deal with it not having Damon if they can maintain the quality of the first three. I like Renner well enough that he doesn't bother me but honestly the trailer didn't do a whole lot for me.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I like the whole recon-intel-com aspect of the Bourne movies. When they are talking to everybody from the command center with people on the ground and using all the security cameras. Like a toned down version of Enemy of the State.

Comment

• Ditto.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tritto

Sorry I don't know what comes after ditto.

Comment

Working...
                                X