Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highness has potential, I doubt anyone will see it.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The nerds up in arms about Green Lantern is fucking hilarious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Yeah, I was saddened to see Oldman in this.
        Hey HEY!! The Oldman does not need your pity, you lowly peasant! He is THE OLDMAN!!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• AHEM
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• (*Fuck!*)
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Don't forget the movie where he played a midget.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• or 'The Fifth Element'.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How DARE you?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                    or 'The Fifth Element'.

Comment

• Highness looks badass.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Someone inquired about Megamind a few pages back. Saw this over the weekend with my son. I kinda liked it. It's probably the weakest Pixar entry to date, but that's like saying one of the LotR films was the weakest in that trilogy. It was still good.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Pssst. Not Pixar. Dreamworks.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GyIGL_aTjIc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GyIGL_aTjIc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dig this more than the first trailer.

Comment

• Movie could be great. Its an awesome story.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&uvpc=http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/uvp_cbsnews.xml&contentType=videoId&contentValue=5 0096329&ccEnabled=false&amp;hdEnabled=false&fsEnab led=true&shareEnabled=false&dlEnabled=false&subEna bled=false&playlistDisplay=none&playlistType=none& playerWidth=425&playerHeight=239&vidWidth=425&vidH eight=239&autoplay=false&bbuttonDisplay=none&playO verlayText=PLAY%20CBS%20NEWS%20VIDEO&refreshMpuEna bled=true&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7076433n&tag=mg;60minutes&adEngine=dart&adCall Template=http%3A//www.cbs.com/thunder/ad.doubleclick.net/adx/request.php%3F/can/news/%7B%25videoNode%7D%3Bsite%3Dnews%3Bshow%3D%7B%25vi deoParentNode%7D%3B%7B%25videoFeatPath%7Dpartner%3 Dnews%3Blvid%3D%7B%25videoId%7D%3Boutlet%3DCBS+Pro duction%3BnoAd%3D%7B%25videoNoAd%7D%3Btype%3Dros%3 Bformat%3DFLV%3Bpos%3D%7B%25posDart%7D%3Bsz%3D320x 240%3Bord%3D%7B%25random%7D%3B&adPreroll=true&adPr erollType=PreContent&adPrerollValue=1" />

Comment

Working...
                                X