Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ACk78mBNYrk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Man alive, that trailer was loud.

Uri Geller as a faustian figure in Ray Charles' shades?

Pass.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bfD6-5Qf-cc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I... don't have the words.

Is this from Tropic Thunder 2?
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            I... don't have the words.

Is this from Tropic Thunder 2?
            It's the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
              <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ACk78mBNYrk?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
              Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Man alive, that trailer was loud.

Uri Geller as a faustian figure in Ray Charles' shades?

Pass.
              I kind of dug it *whyamIsodifferentpanda*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All the review said it's 2/3 of a really good or great movie, then goes totally off the rails. I'm going to see it for sure.

Comment

• It for sure won't be the first shitty flick I've been roped into if it does turn out shitty. I like the tone the trailer puts forth but again I know I'm "special."
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep...that's what a Sam Raimi flying monkey looks like...

Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I hate the Wizard of Oz so fucking much.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        I hate the Wizard of Oz so fucking much.
                        It bores the shit out of me, the only time I was remotely interested was when I was into taking acid and had heard about the Dark side of the moon synch up deal. I could never get it synched so fuck Oz and Dorothy.

Comment

• Love Raimi to pieces, but I don't see how this will interest me in the slightest.

Comment

• Say what one will about Raimi doing this...but The Wizard of Oz hate will automatically make the Warrior Jesus fuck you up!
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No hate just boredom.

Comment

• Wizard of Oz bored me as a kid, bored me synched up to Dark Side, and will continue to bore me even if Raimi is doing it. Add that to the fact that my parents LOVED that movie and would watch it all the time made me HATE it so much more.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X