Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AnRdrSQstSw?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

FUCK
    THAT
    SHIT

EDIT: Now that I think about it, it's probably not a real movie. It's probably just a Super Bowl Commercial. But I reiterate: FUCK THAT SHIT
    Last edited by Master Shake; 01-27-2012, 06:11 AM.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Mostly because it's obviously going to be a commercial but also because I feel bad that he has to wake up next to a human/equine hybrid every day.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it's a commercial, cool, it should be a hoot.

If it's a sequel after 26 years, I'll wait until it hits cable.

Comment

• http://www.screened.com/trailer-lockout/128-1059/

I want this inside me.

Comment

• "A simple thank you's enough." FUCK YES.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll take sloppy seconds after Billy.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's so fucking dumb. He free falls into the prison. IN SPACE. FREEFALLS. AMAZZZZZZZZING.

Comment

• It's the right kind of dumb though. And that's the key.

Comment

• I liked the first (or maybe international?) trailer better

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lrd67mpE8O0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

More humor, more mystery, less giving away the whole fucking movie...
                    Last edited by Master Shake; 01-27-2012, 07:43 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• True. That first trailer is way more fun, and less "Here's the plot." And a bit more stylish.

Comment

• Looking at both of them now, it's obvious that the international trailer was made by people who gave a shit about the movie and the US trailer was made by a boring uncreative marketing group who made it in maybe a day. I mean, the fucking Movie Guy Voice? REALLY?!

"HE'S THE ONLY CHOICE"
                        "HE'S A LOOSE CANNON"
                        "HE'S SNAKE PLISK... SNOW"

Fuuuuuuuck.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The other trailers do a better job of making it look entertaining, but that new one does a good job of showing the scale of the thing and selling it as an ESCAPE FROM SPACE kind of thing. Regardless, in totally there.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            If it's a commercial, cool, it should be a hoot.

If it's a sequel after 26 years, I'll wait until it hits cable.

It's a commercial. No one's sure who did it because the videos have been stripped off all idents but the copyright which is blurred save for the registered mark and year.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's Honda. The commercial was on Jalopnik this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                It's Honda. The commercial was on Jalopnik this morning.

That was fucking fast. Good work, Jalopnik.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X