• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kermit shreds on the banjo, yo!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
      Can't see it, Tim.

Troy, what's the word on 'The Warrior's Way'? Is it going to be worth the effort?

We need an option to tag threads where people ask me questions.

It's keeping a weird release pattern, but I don't know when I'll get to see it. The people putting it out usually send me advance screeners, so I don't have to bust ass to find a theater. Hopefully, that remains the case.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We need a Ruckus Signal.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Like a giant fallopian tube in the sky?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/awZMW9kIoZg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/awZMW9kIoZg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Dew yew juan butter

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nx_zo5CCURs&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nx_zo5CCURs&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck Red Riding Hood but g otdamn on Your Highness.....
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll watch 'em both - Red Riding Hood looks like a big goofy monsterfest, and Your Highness actually got a chuckle out of me. Plus, hey Portman and Zooey? Yep, I'm a goin'.

Comment

• Red Riding Hood looks like another Twilight wanna be.

Comment

• Granted. It'll depend if she fights an actual werewolf (best be a big, ol' Howling type of werewolf) or one of those goth/emo/wolfkids you posted that vid about in the Kids thread.

It's got the Oldman, though, so +4 to it's saving throw for that.

Comment

• Yeah, I was saddened to see Oldman in this.

Comment

• Hey, brotha's gotta eat. I'll wait for the reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Hey, brotha's gotta eat. I'll wait for the reviews.
                            True... lest we forget Olivier/Neeson as 'Zeus', in 'Clash Of The Titans'.

Comment

• Your Highness looks like it is going to be the best film of 2011.

Comment

• Totally. I fucking <3 Franco and Bride together.

Comment

Working...
                                X