This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this case, it's Japs. Trust me.

When you mention words like Nanjin, Unit 731 or POW in conjonction with Japanese people, it's Japs.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I understand the sentiment, but........nevermind. It's early and tomorrow's my b-day. Just not worth it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• To be honest, here, Japs is just a shorter name for Japanese. Nothing ambiguous.

And it's much more complicated than that. I love a lot of Japanese-related stuff, but know exactly what the Japanese Empire did in WW2, especially withthe 3 subjects above, and how they treated the Chinese, and holy crap. If the Chinese continue to grow in power, I fear how they'll smack the Japanese around later on. And it will be deserved in a way...

Comment

• Saw the trailer.

Looks bad....

Comment

• Here "Japs" is like "nigger" unless you mean Jewish American Princess. Just saying, not trying to start anything.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kind of like "midget". Oh wait everyone uses that here.

Comment

• Yeah but we're usually referring to penis' so I don't think it's the same.

Comment

• Well usually midgets have bigger penises than Japs....

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Rape of Nanking with Chris Bale as The Honkey Avatar looks fucking abysmal.

EDIT: I mean SOUNDS abysmal. Who the fuck cleared those line readings for the trailer? Good lawd.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-21-2012, 12:04 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Here "Japs" is like "nigger" unless you mean Jewish American Princess. Just saying, not trying to start anything.
                        [Sigh] Fine. We'll say "Nips" instead. Short for Nipponese, which is what they call themselves. Not ambiguous & more PC, amirite?
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So they're cool with being nipples?

Comment

• So wait.....I'm in the wrong here? I mean I know pc is overdone but Japs is ok? I guess I just missed that memo. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              So wait.....I'm in the wrong here? I mean I know pc is overdone but Japs is ok? I guess I just missed that memo. Carry on.
                              Stop being courteous before I fly this Zero into your house WIDE EYES!

Comment

• Rep billy plz.

Comment

Working...
                                X