This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Goth chicks at Hot Topic = WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
    I'm with Iggy on this one. Won't lie...I kinda have a thing for Goth girls.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For me, it's all the fishnets.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yesssssssssss.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, don't get me wrong - goth girls and Pauley Perrete/Abby from NCIS wannabes are alright by me. But we'll also get goth guys, too. In fishnets.

Still, better all that than more Twilight stuff.

Comment

• ‘Contraband’ Review: Too Much ‘Bad Boys 2,’ Not Enough ‘Ocean’s Eleven’

So you're saying it's awesome /film?

Comment

• fuck yeah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Like one of the comments at the bottom said. "To much Bad Boys 2? DOES NOT COMPUTE"
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Um. WHAT?!?!?!!?

<div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com %2Fmovie%2F1810178848%2Fvideo%2F27874918&vid=27874 918"></iframe></div>
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't know why I'm clapping but I like it - Brodus Clay
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks better than Nacho Libre.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• This is a joke, right? Ladies and gents, we could have the next The Postman here.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Not sure I'm getting the Postman reference you're mentionning. As a flop?

It's just a movie about the Nanjing Massacre.

The reviews are ok to good, but Yimou will sure make it really artsy (though no Christopher Doyle...). Thing is, the way the Japs fucked up Nanjing. is EVERYTHING but artsy. Bale is just there to give more " Hollywood credibility" to it.

Yimou really likes nationalist movies, though Hero was good.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Not sure I'm getting the Postman reference you're mentionning. As a flop?
                            Might I direct you to the entire second half of the trailer? The dialogue is awful and delivered so po-faced, the entire composition of the sequence, including the music screams, 'Look, see how epic and sweeping this all is', but it can't hide the fact this looks pretty laughably bad to me.

Comment

• Yeah.... haven't seen the trailer yet (at work).

I know what the Japs did there, and it's fucking horrible. Troma-level type of shit. And I'm sure they'll be portrayed as monsters (and really, they were despicable in WW2), but still, no need for me to see this.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm not sure many will take offense but "Jap" is not generally considered PC is it? Not trying to start any thing but I always thought that was one of those words considered taboo to use. As for the movie I didn't get any postman vibes at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X