Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this gonna happen while lucas still lives?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Is this gonna happen while lucas still lives?

Honestly, yes.

Lucas only had the delay in between the Originals and Prequels because of two reasons.

1) His wife cleaned his ass out.
      2) The technology wasn't where he wanted it.

More the 1st, than the 2nd. That being said, Red Tails was good.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Honestly, yes.

Lucas only had the delay in between the Originals and Prequels because of two reasons.

Good enough to pay theater prices or netflix good?

Also I might get roped into another Star Wars movie but I refuse to shell out anymore dough on the 6 I've already seen.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Honestly, yes.

Red Tail is good? Great!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Also I might get roped into another Star Wars movie but I refuse to shell out anymore dough on the 6 I've already seen.
            Still have my VHS copies from '95 final release, thank you very much George. Now all I have to do is raid Laurent Bouzereau's belongings for that Kershner commentary and I'm good to go.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Good enough to pay theater prices or netflix good?

Matinee prices at best.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Still have my VHS copies from '95 final release, thank you very much George. Now all I have to do is raid Laurent Bouzereau's belongings for that Kershner commentary and I'm good to go.
                [*AncientVHSBrofist*]

It's how I showed the 1st 3 to my son. Fostering a fascination not quite as intense as ours was (there's too much to compete w/ it now, sadly).
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Matinee prices at best.
                  Fair enough. *adds to netflix queue*

Comment

• The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I liked it. Everything with Mara, Prof. Good Will Hunting, and the Emperor from Starcrash was pretty sublime. It looked and sounded every bit as gorgeous as you'd expect, and I genuinely believed that this lithe little girl could handle herself, which is some achievement.

That said, I thought it went on a shade - although the final act didn't really suffer from "procedural syndrome" (as Zodiac sort of did), wherein data which should really have been unearthed earlier by the authorities is suddenly brought to light just in time for the dash across the finish line. The revelations made over the course of the film felt earned rather than tossed in. That can be a real sticking point with me so I'm glad it didn't interfere here, because the mini-horror movie with Craig near the end in the basement alone was worth the asking price.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/tim-burton-...beetlejuice-2/

Fuck this movie. God it looks so bad.

Comment

• I like how he can't even really describe his own flick.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish we could get another Big Fish out of him, but I think he blew his final creative load on it.

Comment

• I want ED WOOD 2. That was his masterpiece.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm giving Dark Shadows the benefit of the doubt, especially if it evokes a feeling of 70's style horror like the TV series did. Only fallout I see is more goths showing up at Hot Topic and Barnabas cosplayers at the cons.

Comment

• Goth chicks at Hot Topic = WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X