This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Disney's re-release of "Beauty and the Beast" in 3D. FUCKING YES!!!
    Brittany won't go see it with me

Comment

• SHE won't go see it with YOU? Not the other way around? That's a little awesome, really!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
        Isn't Titanic getting the conversion/re-release treatment soon?

I'll have to watch that again on a day when I'm not attending my own divorce hearing.
        Naked Kate Winslett in 3D? I'd consider this. . . .
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          Naked Kate Winslett in 3D? I'd consider this. . . .
          Sam Mendes sits in the audience and tries to feel her 3D boobs crying, "Just one more time, Kaaaaate!"
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• When I went to see Tintin, they played the Phantom Menace 3D trailer. Literally, could not tell one bit that it was 3D, even in the podrace shots, which should be a slamdunk.

It makes me incredibly angry that millions of dollars will be swindled out of idiots to re-see an awful film in really unimpressive 3D.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'll be one of those people
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob, you're my innernet bro from another mother, but you crazy as fuck.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  When I went to see Tintin, they played the Phantom Menace 3D trailer. Literally, could not tell one bit that it was 3D, even in the podrace shots, which should be a slamdunk.

It makes me incredibly angry that millions of dollars will be swindled out of idiots to re-see an awful film in really unimpressive 3D.
                  As the guy who likes Phantom Menace, even I won't sit through this.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No interest whatsoever in seeing any Star Wars flick in 3D. I've seen each film enough times that 3D isn't going to be enough of a draw for me to check any of the films in the theater again.

Now, if there was a virtual reality version where you're fully immersed into the film...

Comment

• This may seem absolutely insane but why not take up the franchise AFTER eps IV, V, and VI and do something NEW?!?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The whole thing fucking sucks now.

Straight talk.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just don't understand anyone who gives anymore money to it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            This may seem absolutely insane but why not take up the franchise AFTER eps IV, V, and VI and do something NEW?!?
                            That's been Lucas' plan for years apparently.

Before IESB finally went belly-up, I recall them reporting it was happening, for reals, and while Lucasfilm denied it instantly Harry Knowles essentially confirmed that it was true.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 01-06-2012, 04:24 PM.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Well that's as good as the pope's blessing!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Minus the big hat and smelling of stale Cheetos.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X