This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    You don't sound impressed with the film, Troy.

I liked it, but it has faults.

The only way it's getting a Best Picture nomination is if it stays at 10 films and people forget about 6-7 other movies released in 2011. Script is good. Fincher is good. The acting is all over the place. Plus, it's edited as poorly as recent Bond movies.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      You see a lot of tits. Some simulated photos of bondage and incest. Anal rape from both sides. Brief simulated girl on girl.
      "Haaave a holly, jolly Christmas, and in case you didn't hear - oh by golly, have a holly jolly Christmas this year!"
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
        "Haaave a holly, jolly Christmas, and in case you didn't hear - oh by golly, have a holly jolly Christmas this year!"
        You must spread some reputation around...

Good God did that make me laugh. Thank you, Lisa.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You're welcome! And bonus - I think that was post #10,000!

I just think scenes like that should maybe not be in a Christmas release. Perhaps a Valentine's Day release, maybe even Mother's Day. But incest and anal on Der Kringle? Naaaahhh....
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Anal is good year round...it's the rape part that never flies.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• And the incest, that's bad year round too. Unless with this updated fairytale trend, you're doing a new version of "Hansel & Gretel". "Nope, nuthin' goin' on here, just passin' time in the woods, that's all..."

Comment

• PLEASE DISPERSE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. KEEP MOVING.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Anal is good year round...it's the rape part that never flies.

What kills me about it is that it's the most brutal anal rape in a mainstream film since Deliverance. Opening in a Christmas release.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's my favorite thing about it. Fincher must be shitting himself with glee. So many families are going to see this as their xmas family movie because they heard the books are good, and have no fucking clue. I told Brittany I kind of want to just sit outside the theater and watch all the faces.

Comment

• Anyone who goes into that flick without a clue deserves what they get imho. Do some research ffs. But most won't, they'll say "well that guy from Bond is in it must be good."
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What kills me about it is that it's the most brutal anal rape in a mainstream film since Deliverance. Opening in a Christmas release.
                          This is what I'm saying! Haaa!

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Anyone who goes into that flick without a clue deserves what they get imho. Do some research ffs. But most won't, they'll say "well that guy from Bond is in it must be good."
                          I posted about this way back over at DERP, but this was the issue I had with my elderly mother wanting to see "Pulp Fiction" just because John Travolta was in it. Her reasoning was, "But he's so wonderful in 'Grease', and he was so funny on 'Welcome Back, Kotter'! What could be so bad about it?" Oh, mom... a lengthy anal rape scene, a fairly scary overdose with a gigantic needle to the heart, a guy's head getting blown off, etc., etc., etc.

Comment

More brutal than Irréversible?????

If so, I applaud Fincher.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The day Irreversible is mainstream is the day Transformers is ART.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeaaaaaaaaaaah... mainstream... maybe not.

and the first Transformer IS art. Full of Baysplosions.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X