This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Erections, Amy Adams is in the movie too. *hummina hummina*

But yeah totally geeking out for this but I'm sure my kids will think I'm a goofball as they have no idea what a muppet is.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Best be rectifying that situation, B. Kids are missing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Speaking of Erections, Amy Adams is in the movie too. *hummina hummina*

But yeah totally geeking out for this but I'm sure my kids will think I'm a goofball as they have no idea what a muppet is.
        Well, it's not quite a mop... and not quite a puppet, but man... (laughs, then pauses) So, to answer you question, I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Best be rectifying that situation, B. Kids are missing out.
          Tis troof. Will be doing that soon actually.

Originally posted by V View Post
          Well, it's not quite a mop... and not quite a puppet, but man... (laughs, then pauses) So, to answer you question, I don't know.
          Lulz.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope the new movie prompts whoever has the rights for the old movies (I mean the first one, Takes Manhattan, and Great Muppet Caper) to do up a proper blu-ray releases. My wife laughs at me for my eyes leaking a little any time I hear The Rainbow connection. I think she might be a succubus.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jSFLZ-MzIhM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jSFLZ-MzIhM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Can't see it, Tim.

Troy, what's the word on 'The Warrior's Way'? Is it going to be worth the effort?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The trailer looked awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It looks like a live action 'Ninja Scroll'. As such, I'm SOLD.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, totally caught me off guard last week when I saw it.
                      I was instantly like:
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ninjas and the Old West. And Geoffrey Rush. I could be in heaven.

Oh yeah, and my wife even dug the trailer....I MIGHT be able to talk her into going as well!!!!!

Comment

• Ninja Western? Day one FUCKING THERE!

Comment

• Oh hell, Josh...you need to find the trailers and clips for this film. You'll go nuts.

Comment

• Just watched. HUGE BONER. Literally. Should just be called AWESOME: The Movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                                Can't see it, Tim.
                                Drat. It's Kermit singing The Rainbow Connection, on YouTube. Figured everyone needs a good, happy, sniffle or two. Unless you're dead inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X