• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "His name was fuck you"

"really?"

"Yeah, he was Asian"

SOLD
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lockout indeed looks awesome. As soon as I saw the cast, with Pearce, Peter Stormare and Lenny James, and the prison in sapce premise, I was sold.

Matt, it's made by Luc Besson!!!!

GREEN!!!!!!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That looks fun as fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          Here's I how I put it together so far:

Spoiler: Speculative Prometheus spoilers 
          All throughout the docs on the Blu-ray boxset, Giler and Scott keep calling back to how each sequel should have been about, 'where is the space jockey came from, where is the alien's home planet, why did Weyland-Yutani send the Nostromo to LV-426 in the first place...?' Combine that with Scott talking recently about the last 15 minutes of Prometheus feeding directly into the first act of Alien and the whole concept being about scientists trying to discover how to create genetic perfection... Presumably somehow creating or unleashing the alien species, facilitating its infiltration of an unknown habitat.
          I think that gives an idea of what Scott is going for with this and it seems like the most interesting story left to tell. Not only that, he's playing with a budget and set of resources the franchise has never actually been afforded before and working with at least 3 of the most exciting up and coming performers working in studio films (Rapace, Fassbender, Elba). For me, there's maybe a lot riding on this, but it feels special somehow.
          Thanks a bunch, good Sir!

That does vibe well with all the tiny details we know so far. There is definitely a lot of potential for greatness.

And I gotta agree, this surely is the movie of 2012 for me. Let just hope that the right Sir Ridley will show up.

Comment

• CRANK 3 is happening. Angels sang.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And doesn't Ghost Rider 2 come out like March?

Comment

• As much as I would sacrifice my first born on the altar of CRANK, I am not sure If I really want a third one. By now it seems to solidify that CRANK was a one hit wonder. And i surely don´t need another reatreat like part two.

Comment

• What? A retread? Jan, you're as wrong about that as I am right about Warrior. (thanks Martin!)

Comment

• Well, it is basically the same movie with higher stakes, upped ante, whatever that is in English. Certainly amusing, but ultimately tiresome. The thought of Chelios burning through the next one is merely making me chuckle.

So, where is the door.....?

Comment

• Dude, GODZILLA CHELIOS. And yes, upped ante is correct. Unless you're from Kentucky.

Comment

• Godzilla Chelios is surely the best Chelios. But I am wary that we´d get ninety minutes worth of Chelios from Neveldine/Taylor. Gamer surely does not bode well for that. And the word on GR2 is not really confidence inducing. Or in other words: Don´t fuck that up!

Comment

• Gamer was also made WAY before Crank 2 and set on the shelf a LONG time.

Comment

• That´s even more troublesome!

Comment

• I love Gamer.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That´s even mooooooooooore troublesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X