Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she had that version of 'the Nutcracker' as well. Oh yes. OOOOOOOH YESSS indeedy do. Fuck me...the memories of making Christmas cookies with her while that fucking movie played again and again in the background...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good lord, that man is spectacular! He's the male version of Christina Hendricks, if that helps a man understand it any better. Why his nickname wasn't "Boom Boom", I have no idea!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• My mother would have LOVED you.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Other then White Nights, whenever I think ballet I remember this movie. Was sad as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
            Other then White Nights, whenever I think ballet I remember this movie. Was sad as shit.
            Nooo, no no, REAL ballet movies. And White Nights sucked, I don't care if Misha was in it. You MUST see "Turning Point" - awesome, beautiful ballet, intermingled with the classiest sex scene ever. PLUS, bonus - the most tremendous cat-fight between Anne Bancroft and Shirley MacLaine! Up on top of a HELICOPTER PAD! In evening gowns! Hair pulling, gowns blowing around in the wind, just total drama!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• *snicker*
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                And White Nights sucked, I don't care if Misha was in it.
                Oh Lisa...Lisa...LisaLisaLisa...Lisa...Those tears that you hear falling from heaven? Yeah.

Personally, I don't think that the film is GREAT or anything, but it's a decent viewing experience and the dancing is first rate. The scene between Misha and Helen Mirren (where he dances to a musician who has been forbidden in Russia) is particularly good.

Comment

• Oh man- I actually loved White Nights. I think I saw that in the theaters when I was a teenager. Then later mom and I would watch it together at home. I need to watch that again.

Comment

• I know, I'm a bad Misha fan. It's just that he's done so many other fabulous things. Go rent the special "Baryshnikov on Broadway" and tell me how great "White Nights" is!

True story - of course, as you know, the movie is about a Russian dancer who can't go back to Russia because he defected. My friend who I saw it with turned to me after it was over and seriously asked me, "Did they really film that in Russia?" I was like, "Noooo.... I don't think Misha would be filming in Russia."

Comment

• For the ladies, a slice of prime beef...

Comment

• This is what I'm sayin'.

(JESUS!)

Comment

• This movie does deserve its own thread but it's still a ways off. Anyway, surely I'm not the only one totally pumped for this movie, right? And if I am, why are the rest of you all dead inside?

Comment

• I am a fluff-filled, hand-operated erection for that movie.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't wait for that flick. Sounds like it's gonna be awesome.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Definitely going to see this when it comes out. I'm already misting up just looking at the dilapidated studio set... what happened? Why is it so rundown? I'm all worried and shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X