Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice I didn't say I like him in it. But Rhys and Lister along with Keitel and covert = works for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OPINIONS ARE FUN!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That one needs to be rocketed into the sun.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Keep digging that hole...
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rob also like being sledgehammered in the balls by a different underaged incest victim every Monday night, so he's not shy to controversial opinions.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P3ALwKeSEYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• THIS WHOLE SITE IS GOING TO BE AN ADAM SANDLER FANSITE NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                      Small consolation: at least Will Sasso is getting paid.

I will forever be indebted to him for his Kenny Rogers impression.
                      You and I are of like minds today, Russ. Will Sasso's Kenny Rogers is one of my favorite things about Mad TV. That, and his skit where Mo Collins and Debra Wilson accuse him of not being funny anymore after he lost weight.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• DON'T DO IT, ROB!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• IT HAS BEGUN.

Comment

• Comment

• We are all that fat kid right now.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HEY GUISE I REALLY LIKED THIS PART IN THE MOOVEE WHERE HE HAD BEWBS ON HIS HEAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO HAVE A GUY WITH BEWBS ON HIS HEAD ONCE AND THEN SOMEONE WENT AND MADE A MOVIE WHERE A GUY HAD BEWBS ON HIS HEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X