This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is what I also thought.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, Fincher's Dragon Tattoo looks Silence of the Lambs good. And that's pretty good in my book. There's an 8-minute sizzle reel (?) up on iTunes. Craig looks to be fantastic.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, Craig looks great. So does everyone in the supporting cast. Rooney looks out of her league, though. She lacks the ferocity that made Noomi so damned good in the other film...her eyes look meek, and her voice sounds trembly. I also loathe how she sounds when she speaks. I'll still go, as that 8 minute reel really is awesome otherwise.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm there for the soundtrack and not much else.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still think Rooney's looking good.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• You guys see that Cabin in the woods trailer? WHOA /Keanu
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FUCK YES, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I'm kidding.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• GROAN
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope he goes bankrupt and has to give handjobs in the Greyhound bus station for the rest of his life.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Adam Sandler is the new Eddie Murphy/Steve Martin.

Comment

• He's so much worse.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Three Stooges Trailer Confirms Everything You Suspected From Those Set Pictures
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This is the most depressing thread.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never got the appeal of The Three Stooges to be honest.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Marx Brothers FTW
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X