Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd consider 127 Hours but I'm really not looking forward to the arm cutting scene.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I'd consider 127 Hours but I'm really not looking forward to the arm cutting scene.
      I could take the amputation scene in 'Master and Commander: the Far Side of the World'.
      I could take the amputation scene (complete with SAW sounds) in 'the Beguiled'.
      I could take the amputation scene (complete with Cary Elwes) in 'Saw'.

This should be no problem.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        For sheer popcorn action stuff, those two flicks will tide me over. Drama wise I'm all about Black Swan, as from what I know of the story so far, the film has it's hooks in me. Jen probably won't want to go, so I'll be watching that one solo.

Black Swan looks good to me too! Tim- I will go with you. Are you scared?

Comment

• I'm looking forward to 'Black Swan' as well. We loved 'The Wrestler', and BS is supposed to be a companion piece to it in many ways.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
            Black Swan looks good to me too! Tim- I will go with you. Are you scared?
            Nope! Come on over! I'll need someone to help unfog my glasses during the Kunis/Portman spit-swapping!

Comment

• I don't think Ari or his genitals are going to survive during this movie.

Comment

• I think I'm the only one that doesn't give a shit about Black Swan.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can understand that. But I bet a lot of people don't understand just how goddamn tough it is to be a dancer, especially a ballet dancer.

Comment

• hahah. OH MAN TWO CHICKS ARE GOING TO DO IT OMG I MUST SEE THIS.

I mean, I dig on Aronofsky but even "The Wrestler" was a one and done thing for me. This is a rental, at best.

I just want to see what the fuck he's going to do with Wolverine.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Black Swan looks like it'll play out similar to Single White Female, plus I've always had a thing for ballet and an interest in behind-the-scenes drama and stuff for things like plays and musicals. All That Jazz, A Chorus Line, etc. Not ballets, but that whole world of performing arts, and the associated drama of getting a performance off captivates me.

Comment

• TIM! Tim wants to liiiiiiiiiiiiive forever...Tim wants to learn how to flyyyyyyyyyyyy...FLY!

Comment

• Bitch, please! The greatest, GREATEST dueling ballet dancer movie ever was "The Turning Point" - 1977, Shirley MacLaine and Anne Bancroft. Nominated for 11 Academy Awards. And for the wimmenz...

MISHA!!!

(*Ready, ladies?*) WOULD SMASH!!!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• *scoff*

"I said `Step pause turn pause pivot step step' not `Step pause turn pause pivot step pause'!"

Comment

• Oh GOD, my mother was so in love with Misha. I mean IN LOVE IN LOVE IN LOVE with him. She used to beat the shit out of 'White Nights'.

Comment

• "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Ed Hocken again"

Matt! I know, I remember you telling me that - she had great taste in ballet hunks. This Christmas when I'm squeeing over the 1977 version of "The Nutcracker", I'll think of your Mom!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X