Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop being butthurt because you have to use your hands!

Comment

• IT'S LIKE A BABY'S TOY
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For me he's Sam's diminutive girlfriend...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Playing catch-up here:

1) Zoe Bell. Would absolutely hit that with the force of a thousand suns. She may not be movie star pretty, but she's cute and has character, and legs for miles. Strong like ox, too, and I love me strong women.

B) The Raid - on my must watch list. Heard naught but good stuff about this.

FROG) Elijah Wood in a Maniac remake. I'm down. Especially if it's a period piece, as the original was a great snapshot of its time. Plus, Wood can deliver the creepy (see Sin City)

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Playing catch-up here:

1) Zoe Bell. Would absolutely hit that with the force of a thousand suns. She may not be movie star pretty, but she's cute and has character, and legs for miles. Strong like ox, too, and I love me strong women.
            Tim's Ultimate Fantasy Woman:

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Jake's Ultimate Fantasy Woman:

Corrected for you know, ultimate Jake-ness.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She lacks that definitive goatee that Jake looks for in every women.

But she looks like she can benchpress a Volvo, so that's right up Tim's alley!

Comment

• Well, if we're talking my dream woman...

Or Shirley Manson. I ain't picky.

Comment

• Well played sir. In regards to MarTEEN.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's wonder Woman, so yeah, fits the bill I guess.

I doubt Shirley Manson is strong like an ax, but who am I to judge, really? Maybe she's REALLY GOOD at ping pong without paddles, you know?

Comment

• Shirley'd throw down like a pro. And I'd hold her jacket. Proudly.

Comment

• YES SO MUCH YES
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So far not a huge fan of Tim and Eric, but I'd take a look considering the cast....

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

They delayed the trailer a few weeks for some reason. Their guest spot on The Simpsons was supposed to be cross-promotion.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is one of those things I'm not cool enough to "get it." I'm OK with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X