X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "KANEDA!!!!"

Comment

• So Jimmy Darmody's gonna fight sentient flesh pudding?

Intredasting.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        OK, young, good-looking, live forever. Superpowers out the ass. High protein liquid diet.
        So all it really takes to convince them is that you're a vampire?

Well I sure wasted a lot of time trying with way more trite facts when I was younger....
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You'd be elbow deep in twinks.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
            Paul Dano and Michael Pitt are being talked aobut for Tetsuo in Akira....

MICHAEL PITT.

YESSSSS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Physically, Bella's 18, but Edward's 17. Of course, Edward is like what, a century older than Bella to begin with?
              Pretty much the one line I've really liked from "Twilight" is the scene where Bella is just beginning to figure out that Edward is a vampire. And he knows that he can't really keep it from her for much longer, so he's starting to admit things in small doses, plus he knows that she's pretty much figured it out. So in the scene right before he basically admits it to her, she asks him, "How old are you, Edward?" He replies, "17". She asks, "How long have you been 17?" He pauses for a moment, and then replies, "A while..." I mean, yeah, "Twilight" basically sucks, but I did lulz a little at that part.

And you know, I feel bad that I've been monopolizing my time on the board today explaining stupid "Twilight" stuff, so the least I can do is give you this:

http://www.snotr.com/video/3316/SNL_...rt_-_Firelight
              Last edited by Lisa; 11-21-2011, 02:29 PM.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

So who do we want to see turning into a giant pile of screaming flesh more?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• MICHAEL PITT.

And I like Dano, but Pitt could be EPIC.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope he'll channel some of his Tommy Gnosis angst when he start yelling his KEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEDAAAAAA.

Comment

• Dano was born to play a sniveling little twat in a mutant fatsuit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hell have Dano play Kaneda, Pitt as Tetsuo, and gimme Kaneda's bike and we're good.

Comment

• Fuck, I hope everyone involved in this will explode in a pile of liquid flesh. Not that I really care about the original anyway.

Comment

MICHAEL PITT.

YESSSSS.

He's the favorite to get it because his HBO schedule lines up with the time needed to shoot Akira.

Also, Kristen Stewart is all but a lock for the female lead. So, we're realistically going to have an all-white Akira with

Pitt. Stewart. Hedlund.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              all-white Akira
                              The least shocking thing ever.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                He's the favorite to get it because his HBO schedule lines up with the time needed to shoot Akira.

Also, Kristen Stewart is all but a lock for the female lead. So, we're realistically going to have an all-white Akira with

Pitt. Stewart. Hedlund.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X