Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the trailer - holy shit, that looks about a million times better than the Julia Roberts' version! I don't even mind that KS is in it - it looks like it's going to be good anyway.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No, it really doesn't. It just looks infinitely better than Mirror, Mirror.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, but that's your opinion - which I respect, but it doesn't mean that *I* don't think it looks good. It does.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• All terrible. All unnecessary and idiotic. But at least one will become a repository for images of my notdoppelganger in a powdered wig.

Example:

Shit's gonna be good, y'all.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hmm. Looked boring to me. Visual wizardry is just empty and boring unless its attached to something that at least has life. The only thing that entices me to either Snow White film is Charlize covered in milk.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• heh

milk
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Hmm. Looked boring to me. Visual wizardry is just empty and boring unless its attached to something that at least has life. The only thing that entices me to either Snow White film is Charlize covered in milk.
                That's because you're a BOOOYYY!!

I admit, I kinda like the old school "Darth Vader/The Hidden" move where she's holding up the underling by the neck and sucking the youth out of her through the mouth. Plus, the Magic Mirror turning into molten gold and forming the shape of a human was freaky. It looks way better than that Mirror Mirror tripe - I'll see what the reviews actually say, but for now, I'm tentatively on board.

Plus, I will say one positive thing about KS being on board, and I hate giving her any credit: you know that she's not going to play Snow as some helpless damsel in distress. I like that. One of my favorite re-inventions of a classic fairytale is "Ever After", where they did the same thing. This seems darker than "Ever After", but one of my favorite things about that movie was that Drew Barrymore didn't play Cinderella as some helpless little waif. If she needed to kick butt, she did so.
                Last edited by Lisa; 11-18-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Careful Lisa. I can see the little princess inside you.

Comment

• But then, with these fucking eyes....

Comment

• That's what Disney needs, goddammit. An Italian Princess. Maybe they could do a version of Romeo & Juliette? Or Tony & Tina's wedding?
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Careful Lisa. I can see the little princess inside you.

Lisa?

ETA: Finally watched the trailer - looks interesting, and heavy with CGI. Not 100% sure I'll pony up to see it in the theater, but worth a rental.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 11-18-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Careful Lisa. I can see the little princess inside you.
                          I will beat you to death with my fucking glitter wand!

Comment

• http://www.screened.com/screened-edi...ather/128-925/

Incredible

Comment

• Hahahahaha
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh noes, yoo guizes! Itz not dat! Itz dat R Patz iz sooo dreemy, he takes ur breath away!

(But that clip is pretty funny, especially the slow-mo roar part at the end!)

Comment

Working...
                                X