This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Remember reading that the festival cuts months ago were SUPER rough, and not that good. Did they go back and re-edit/re-shoot or is everyone skeeting on this again because its PADDY FOOKIN CONSIDINE.

Supposedly reshoots. I keep hearing a lot about this flick, but I've got no real oomph to track it down when it eventually arrives here.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It seems interesting and has a nice look to it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I believe it's already out here. And the word is very good. Unless the ads are misleading me.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• It's got the one-two of Mullan and Marsan there to start, and Considine dialogue accompanying it.

I can't wait.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Empire have been fawning over it for months. I've only heard good word.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/the-con-wra...n/#more-114325

A bit of Houston history I am not at all familiar with. Any Trek fans able to shine some light on this? Can't see the trailer until I get home.
              Last edited by BillyG; 10-20-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Chronicle

Hmms, I'm intrigued.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-con-wra...n/#more-114325

A bit of Houston history I am not at all familiar with. Any Trek fans able to shine some light on this? Can't wait the trailer until I get home.
                  I want to see this.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    Chronicle

Hmms, I'm intrigued.
                    Ok I want to see that like NAO!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      Chronicle

Hmms, I'm intrigued.

I've had this in my email box since Friday and I didn't even watch it until now. I like the concept, I just question the people helming it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The red band trailer for Harold & Kumar 3D is well.....got to see it to believe it. Most definitely NSFW.

http://screenrant.com/harold-kumar-3...-sandy-137124/
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'll see it. FOR THE 3D.

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-con-wra...n/#more-114325

A bit of Houston history I am not at all familiar with. Any Trek fans able to shine some light on this? Can't see the trailer until I get home.
                            I remember this. I was twelve years old and I can remember the commercials for it and everything. I also remember the news reports while the con was going on where they were calling it the ultimate nightmare.

Wow. Cool trip down memory lane. Seriously, they played commercials incessantly for weeks leading up to it with Walter Koenig doing the voice over.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The other two H&K flicks grew on me, so I'm set for this one. The little girl's a pisser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                The red band trailer for Harold & Kumar 3D is well.....got to see it to believe it. Most definitely NSFW.

http://screenrant.com/harold-kumar-3...-sandy-137124/

The 3D in the flick was for humor, but after awhile it just faded off.

Santa getting shot in the face was cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X