This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Hocken: White Knight for shitty actors. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Troy would have the better insight. But if I remember correctly, Ryan Gosling turned down Avatar. Imagine him as Jake Sully.
      Yes. Imagine Ryan Gosling as Jake Sully.

With a hammer in his gloved hand, wearing a bitchin scorpion jacket. No need to be a blue-skinned alien, that setup will cure any paraplegic.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Yes. Imagine Ryan Gosling as Jake Sully.

With a hammer in his gloved hand, wearing a bitchin scorpion jacket. No need to be a blue-skinned alien, that setup will cure any paraplegic.

He was one of many to turn it down.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
          Worthington is who I was referring to, white knight.
          yesssss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZnlPgo9TaGo?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Frickin amazed at the decent reviews that 'Footloose' is getting.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZnlPgo9TaGo?rel=0&hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>
                Wow. That looks pretty interesting.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Frickin amazed at the decent reviews that 'Footloose' is getting.

Here's the thing about it. The movie sucks ass. But, it's incredibly well-directed which is where a lot of the false praise is coming from.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    ...if Gosling was in it, at least there would be an interesting performance.
                    I automatically read this as "another interesting performance." I can't help it.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    He was one of many to turn it down.
                    You have my attention.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Act of Valors looks interresting, to say the least. You KNOW the action will be good.

Comment

• WOOHOO! ALREADY DEPRESSED AND IT'S ONLY THE TRAILER!

BRING IT, PADDY.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvyqXFmV-LI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvyqXFmV-LI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Y NO DINOSAURS?
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• THIS MOVIE IS MORE DECEITFUL THAN DRIVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Y NO DINOSAURS?
                              Implying Peter Mullan doesn't look like a goddamn dinosaur.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Remember reading that the festival cuts months ago were SUPER rough, and not that good. Did they go back and re-edit/re-shoot or is everyone skeeting on this again because its PADDY FOOKIN CONSIDINE.

Comment

Working...
                                X