Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have seen it, if Worthington wasn't in it.

According to the reviews, he once again cannot keep an accent.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I would have seen it, if Worthington wasn't in it.

According to the reviews, he once again cannot keep an accent.
      Why does that plank of driftwood have a career?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck if I know.

Comment

• I liked him in Avatar. And thought he was fine in Terminator.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rerb is the reason why. Lulz Honestly he didn't bother me in Avatar or Terminator or even Clash of the Titans. Past that though? Ugh
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What Rob said. He's not going to be keeping Daniel Day Lewis up at night, but he's no Channing "empty eyes" Tatum either.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Worthington just didn't live up to his hype.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• People bitching about Worthington's skills should watch The Debt first...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He's not bothersome in Terminator or Avatar since both of those characters are pretty much John Everyman. Which kind of sucks cuz a better actor would have made those characters more interesting.

Don't believe me, see Ed Harris in The Abyss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      People bitching about Worthington's skills should watch The Debt first...
                      One good performance among a slew of bad performances though.

I thought Worthington was fine in Clash of the Titans but he's been terrible in everything else I've seen him in. Thus I consider him a terrible actor.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      He's not bothersome in Terminator or Avatar since both of those characters are pretty much John Everyman. Which kind of sucks cuz a better actor would have made those characters more interesting.

Don't believe me, see Ed Harris in The Abyss.
                      Troy would have the better insight. But if I remember correctly, Ryan Gosling turned down Avatar. Imagine him as Jake Sully.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck, if Gosling was in it, at least there would be an interesting performance.

Comment

• I wouldn't believe Gosling would be a "space marine" but if I had to guess, he would have been the scientist that the other guy became.

And as for one good performance out of tons of bad ones. See Richard Roxborogh in Blue Murder and then see Roxborogh in everything else.

Comment

• His inoffensiveness is what offends me.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As opposed to the extreme blandness of Worthington, and every other version of him that has come down the line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                As opposed to the extreme blandness of Worthington, and every other version of him that has come down the line?
                                Worthington is who I was referring to, white knight.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X