Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm. . . more like Fry to your Bueller.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Holy shit this looks terrible.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0bgeU0ARyZs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Shitty Wolfmother song: check.
        Horrible spy comedy horseshit: check.
        Reese Witherspoon reminding she exists: check.

Fuck that trailer. Fuck it so hard.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK guys I'm instituting Operation My Wife Better Not See That Fucking Trailer. It has spies and shit going boom and it looks dumb as fuck so she would undoubtedly want to see it. For the sake of our country and the freedoms it provides we can not, nay we MUST not allow her to see that trailer.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Speaking of stupid, how do you make this a production still...and keep a straight face?

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Holy shit this looks terrible.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0bgeU0ARyZs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              I was with it until it became a rom com and that Chelsea Handler chick showed up.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh Tarsem...

And love Hardy and like Pine, but fuck....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I had no idea that Michael Mann's daughter directed a movie...with Sam Worthington :/
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I had no idea that Michael Mann's daughter directed a movie...with Sam Worthington :/
                    Sooooo...you're suggesting a Michael Mann-directed, sock-puppets movie would be a better idea?
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Sooooo...you're suggesting a Michael Mann-directed, sock-puppets movie would be a better idea?
                      Yes.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Of course I am.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

MICHAEL MANN PRESENTS: SIFL AND OLLY
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I would watch the hell out of that.

Comment

• same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I had no idea that Michael Mann's daughter directed a movie...with Sam Worthington :/

I couldn't get anyone to go see it. I fucking pleaded with people and still no interest.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X