This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...

I'll wait for the Blu-Ray... then still not watch it. Why, one might ask?

"The first part of the film, which is the most mysterious part, certainly owes much to not only film noir but the whole German Brechtian theatre — some of our night scenes and our action scenes are very contrasty. But at the same time the movie is a hell of an adventure."- One of the dicks who killed Indiana Jones

Anyone who uses Bertolt Brecht references... and then dumbs shit down by saying 'contrasty'... will never see a penny from me. Ever.

Comment

• I have LESS than zero interest in 'Tin Tin'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I see it breaking French box office records... and doing abysmally elsewhere.

Well... one can hope.

Comment

• *epictheatrefist* to Vin!

Yeah, I'll wait for cable on this one, unless Jen absolutely wants to see it. CGI weirdness or no, Tin Tin was never high on my "must watch" list.

Comment

• I blame Old Europe for Tin Tin.

Just what in the hell is the appeal of this character and why is more deserving of a film then Liam Goddamn Nesson as Abe Motherfuckin Lincoln?!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I blame Old Europe for Tin Tin.

Just what in the hell is the appeal of this character and why is more deserving of a film then Liam Goddamn Nesson as Abe Motherfuckin Lincoln?!
              Spielberg wants the children to love him again... because he's worn out his fucking welcome with the adults.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                I see it breaking French box office records... and doing abysmally elsewhere.

Well... one can hope.
                In truth, Spielberg is due for a collossal flop. This may be it.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Since when was he a Ginger?

Comment

• I thought Tin Tin always was a ginger?

Not too up on my Tin Tin trivia, only have the barest knowledge of a couple of stories and characters.

Comment

• Gotta love a guy who blouses his pants, though...

Comment

• I preferred it when this guy was known as Scrooge McDuck.

Comment

• Apparently he was. I remembered him having blond hair. My bad.

Comment

• Is Speilberg high? Who the hell wants to see this outside of Europe?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I want to actually, just for the animation.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's offical, Rob is high right now.

Fej,

You're not necessarily wrong about the hair color:

Comment

Working...
                                X