Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playin' Wolfenstein, orderin' pizza online. In good ol' 1995.

Back when Dennis Miller hadn't lost his fucking mind.

Good times.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Leave it.
      I still loveses yooo, you big crazy!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      'Hope Floats' is still the bad movie standard by which I judge all other bad movies. Bar NONE one of the absolute worst movies that I've ever seen. Thanks for that one, Sandy.
      That's a perfect example - despite how much I like her, whenever I hear the title "Hope Floats", the immediate thought that runs through my mind is "So does shit."

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      It's not just her body of work, though. We've seen her be HER in interviews, award shows, etc. We've read stories about her. We've developed an overall impression of SANDRA BULLOCK, the PERSON, and that impression helps to trump some of the incredibly shitty work that she's done.

Also, she HAS been in some genuinely good films. That fact, along with a generally good opinion of her as a person, helps to counteract the OH GOD ANOTHER SHITTY FILM factor. At least, it does for me.
      Yeah, pretty much all this.

It's The Great Sandra Bullock Debate 2011!!!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
        I liked her in Demoliton Man. That's about all I got.
        yep.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The Net
        this movie is so goddamn goofy. Much more so than Hackers IMO.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Speed'
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "I got gum on my seat."

"GUHM."

Topflight acting all around.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She sucked in Speed.

Jeff Daniels should have played her part.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jeff Daniels was the MVP of that movie.

*drunker than a gaggle of Ted Kennedys*

"I'm gonna go home...have some sex"
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Word...

Honorable mention goes to 'Gigantor'.

Comment

• BTW, I love Speed - this is where I fell in love with Keanu and Sandra - I can't help it. Plus I was like 12 when this movie came out... so there's that....
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "WE'VE GOT ALL THE BALLS IN THE WORLD RIGHT HERE, MAN!"

There's no shame in loving Speed.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        It's not just her body of work, though. We've seen her be HER in interviews, award shows, etc. We've read stories about her. We've developed an overall impression of SANDRA BULLOCK, the PERSON, and that impression helps to trump some of the incredibly shitty work that she's done.

Also, she HAS been in some genuinely good films. That fact, along with a generally good opinion of her as a person, helps to counteract the OH GOD ANOTHER SHITTY FILM factor. At least, it does for me.
                        I kind of feel the same way about Bon Jovi. I loathe his music, but he's been in some decent films Homegrown" being a particular favorite), and he has a keepin' it in Jersey attitude (giving back to his community, sort of)that I, as a Jerseyan, gotta respect. I smell what Matt's cookin' here.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          BTW, I love Speed - this is where I fell in love with Keanu and Sandra - I can't help it. Plus I was like 12 when this movie came out... so there's that....
                          And I love the new avatar, m'aam!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

I have such a problem with this that I can barely put it into words.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I have such a problem with this that I can barely put it into words.
                              Ahhhh, what can I tell you, my friend? If you're on a crusade to squash Sandra Bullock's career as America's Sweetheart, you're about 18 years too late.

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hvmcQ-p3y2s?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hvmcQ-p3y2s?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object><embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="si=254&&contentValue=50112492&shareUrl= http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7383158n&tag=pop;videos" height="279" width="425">

Comment

Working...
                                X