Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feast on this, I Cassini and Lisa. Sorry, embed won't work...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *hisses* MINE!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Damn, Tim is seriously trying to get in our good graces with the beefcake-itude!

And I would never leave nothing for Cass. I would find someone else just as good who I have zero attraction to to give to Cass - you know, like The Statham! Then I get Dolph all to myself.

I watched Rocky IV on Sunday and thought about you.
        Thank you, sistah!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Feast on this, I Cassini and Lisa. Sorry, embed won't work...
          Blocked at work! MY PRESENT FROM MARTIN IS BLOCKED AT WORK!!!

What is it, oh present bringer?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Dolph Lundren vs Unicorn aka Dolph is awesome.

Watch it tonite!

Comment

• That was pretty good! I liked the unicorn's little cough at the end.

Comment

• Oh!! I saw that before! It really truly was fantabulous! But thank you for it again, Martin - I see no reason not to enjoy that twice!

Comment

• Just try the different endings.

The Hasselhoff ones are also great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Feast on this, I Cassini and Lisa. Sorry, embed won't work...
                    I could have watched those all night! Dokken vs. Chicken is a thing of brilliance!

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CXnwkh_Oro?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CXnwkh_Oro?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks awesome. Can't wait.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cool! looks like Carrey's bringing the funny again, and after far too long, too!

Comment

• It's a cheap looking trailer.

But it's a well put together trailer.

Still can't believe that a true story.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• First shots of TinTin.

Creepy...

Comment

• Trying to go for Tin Tin, ended up with live action Fallout Logo guy.

Either way, it's weird looking and I don't like it.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X