Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Apes. Way better than I expected it to be. Serkis and WETA killed. Sadly, the human actors kinda sucked.

I'll see Cap tomorrow, but I highly doubt Apes will top it and that it will be in my top 5.

Attack the Block, 13 Assassins, Hanna and Bridesmaids so far...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Better than Cap? hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• 54 million for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'. HOLY SHIT.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Surprising, really. And it's good. Not great, but good. The CGI work is OMFGZZZZZFGGGG.

Comment

• So we can look forward to Continuation of the Rise of the Planet of the Apes?
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Rise of the Planet Apes 2: Still Rising
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Deep Rising of the Planet of the Apes?

THAT'S what they found on that island at the end!!! It all ties in!!E$hrfiryg!!@!
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Treat Williams, you sunofabitch!
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    54 million for 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'. HOLY SHIT.

Comment

• YES! I didn't get to see it this weekend since I was sick, but next weekend for sure. A $54 million opening weekend is an insane chunk of change!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Judging by the box-office (and Fox's...lack thereof of franchises), yeah there's going to be a sequel. And as much as I dug this, I really hate the idea because I liked leaving the rest to our imaginations.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          YES! I didn't get to see it this weekend since I was sick, but next weekend for sure. A $54 million opening weekend is an insane chunk of change!
                          We didn't get to it either. I was hoping to sneak it in after the Uptown Art Fair, but I'm still zonked from all of these drugs. FUCK did my tooth extraction hurt today...
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Do I even have to say anything about how Got-damn funny this post was? Well done again, Timbo! Well DONE!
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Saw Cap.

Better and more fun than Rise, but way less surprising than the Apes movie (which won that round by NOT SUCKING AND BEING GOOD!)

Comment

• 30 Minutes or Less, Final Destination 5 and The Help.

Which (if any) should I see this weekend?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X