Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it IS the Hunger Games, and you remember what Kimbo Slice taught us right?

Comment

• Speaking of hunger, the Schrader/Ellis shark movie Bait sounds hilarious.

Sadly, it is not about Jerry Caesar's stroke mag.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not new but yessss

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FDejl0XNhtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
          Speaking of hunger, the Schrader/Ellis shark movie Bait sounds hilarious.

Sadly, it is not about Jerry Caesar's stroke mag.
          You take back what you said about the virgin Connie Swale.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Now let me tell you something, Jameson. There are two things that clearly differentiate the human species from animals. One, we use cutlery. Two, we're capable of controlling our sexual urges. Now, you might be an exception, but don't drag me down into your private Hell.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/the-sitter-red-band-trailer/

The Sitter looks great. Red band as hell, watch at home.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm all over that.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• So Planet of the Apes was pretty fucking great IMO. Some issues but I was with it the entire time. Serkis and WETA nailed it. Franco was ok, Lithgow was great and Malfoy was a dick.

Some tough to watch scenes which goes to show just how great Serkis and the mo-cap suits worked.

Totally recommend it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The battle at the end = gotdamn

Comment

• YES!! Awesome, George and I are planning to see it this weekend! I'd read a review that was horrible, and a review that was great, so we just decided to go see it and judge for ourselves, which is pretty much all you can do.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Everything I've read has said it just stops short of greatness. Which I find really surprising.

So nice to have a solid genre effort to look forward to. I actually found this Summer pretty disappointing. Cappy is the most fun I've had so far.
                        Last edited by Ben Thomas; 08-05-2011, 03:12 PM.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          Cappy is the most fun I've had so far.
                          Same here, Ben. I completely agreed with your assessment of it, by the way. As enjoyable as everything else was (Toby Jones!) Weaving was really the M.V.P. without a doubt. Take him away and so much of the movie's charm goes out the door, too.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Rise of the Plolnet of the Apederps was so fucking good guys

EDIT: Not as great as Cap, but damn close. Very, very damn close. It may edge out Cap for me.
                            Last edited by Shit Dickface; 08-06-2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: penis
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It's way better than Cap.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I may very well change my stance on that, so hold on until I agree with you. Haha. At least the character development is way more well-paced.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X