This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CANNOT WAIT. Lesley took Friday off for my birthday and we get to go see this. YESSssss

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gN9Mh-D7SjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're gonna be REALLY surprised when you find out that she's actually taking you to see 'Planet of the Gapes'.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm just hoping this is the birthday where Rob finally gets an Avatar fleshlight.

Comment

• *FINGERS CROSSED*

Comment

• Imagine having a big birthday cake with 30 Avatar Fleshlights all lit up instead of candles. "Making a wish" would take on a whole new meaning.

Anywho, Rise... looks pretty slick. Love the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9USEtUDgydw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I want to watch the shit outta that.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/bobcat-gold...a/#more-109095

This sounds amazing. Love this:

We’re hoping for a Christmas release.

Comment

• Fucking A. Loved Goldthwait back in the day, and Shakes the Clown was a fucking pisser. I also must watch World's Greatest Dad it seems, too!

Comment

• Tim, see it. World's Greatest Dad is pretty damn great.

Comment

• So Hunger Games...Battle Royale built for the suburbs?

Comment

• Anyone have a rundown of this thing?

I'm all for jamming dystopian sci-fi down mallrat throats.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty white people fight to the death in a government run sanctum. And they have teams and pep rallies or some shit.

Comment

• Subtle.

And at least it's pretty honkies getting fed into the machine for a change.

No need to file any more of those...minority reports.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X