Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie, why do you keep re-tweeting people saying Tower Heist looks decent? Do you like hurting me right at my core?

Comment

• Just watched the trailer. Eh, rental at best.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Taste that cheeeeeeese!

<iframe src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com %2Fmovie%2F1810095581%2Fvideo%2F26098678&vid=26098 678" frameborder="0" height="324" width="576"></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That CGI is...not good. And fuck is that saccharine as shit. I do hope it's decent though.

Comment

• I'll see that. Looks good to me. Plus CRANSTON.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did Lucas write this?

Sounds like he still has the ear of the dialogue writing gods.

*wetfart*

(Glad Cuba crawled out of DTV for this)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And once again my shit taste rears it's shitty head. I'm just a fan of dogfights and this looks to have a bunch.

Comment

• I enjoy a good dogfight, but the CGI just ruins it for me. TOP GUN REALLY BUZZED THAT GODDAMN TOWER DANGER ZOOOOOOOOOONE

Comment

• Too lazy to create a new thread, but this looks promising:

<embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/43128" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="305" allowFullScreen="true"></embed>
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• yes

Comment

• Seems Hillbilly-tastic.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll check Tucker and Dale out, but I hope we didn't just see the best bits in that trailer.

Comment

• Seems like we've posted about that movie a couple times before. It's been doing festivals for like a year now, really want to see it.

Comment

• As a Southerner, I approve!
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                As a Southerner, I regularly engage in carnal acts with close relatives!
                                Corrected for um... teh lulz?

Comment

Working...
                                X