Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, hearing this Conquest love is why I love this place and you guys.

*Group hug!*
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      AKA: the monkeys don't take over the world.

*Sigh*

I didn't say that exactly. I'm saying that they did a half-ass job making shit line up.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        BTW, hearing this Conquest love is why I love this place and you guys.

*Group hug!*
        What's amazing is that the film is as good as it is, considering the extremely low budget that they had to work with. Everyone involved gave 110% to deliver a quality product, and the I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS FILM attitude from everyone involved really shines through. It absolutely should NOT have been as good as it is. Fate, karma, whatever...it's right up there with the first one.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Is it any good at all, Anderson? Cos it looked kind of fun in the latest trailers...
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Is it any good at all, Anderson? Cos it looked kind of fun in the latest trailers...

Franco is good in it. So is Brian Cox. However, Andy Serkis deserves a special Oscar just for the fact that he makes FX work in a new way that no one has achieved since Rick Baker.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So a week away from Cowboys and Aliens. Are there screeners for this? Seems quiet out there.

Comment

• Probably an embargo, Billy. Note that the embargo for 'Captain America' just go lifted yesterday...I suspect we'll see something similar for 'Cowboys and Aliens'.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah I get that but usually something kind of word of mouth if not reviews sprinkle out via twitter or something. Plus promotion seems really scant for it, which is what I've noticed more.

Comment

• Latest poster reminds me of Mass Effect.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I seem to recall reading SOMEWHERE that the word was decent on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I seem to recall reading SOMEWHERE that the word was decent on it.
                        god I hope so. And god I hope Ford gives half a shit.

Comment

• Cowboys and Aliens, I was told can't be discussed until after Comic-Con.

Crazy Stupid Love = better than I thought
                          The Smurfs = I see it on Saturday morning
                          Cowboys and Aliens = Can't be discussed until Monday
                          Melancholia = (blindly sent screener) Bizarre as fuck, but really intriguing. First Lars von Triers movie I've given a shit about in years.

Comment

• The title is the problem. The film looks great and just about manages to sell the concept because, above all, it looks fun. But that title is not playing to crowds over here. Its getting laughed at. I don't know how big a deal that is.

However, my missus turned to me at the end of the trailer and said, "Can I watch that with you?". When I said, I would watch it right now if we had the option, she said she would too. So, its clearly an exciting trailer to even the non-nerd.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Melancholia = (blindly sent screener) Bizarre as fuck, but really intriguing. First Lars von Triers movie I've given a shit about in years.
                              I lament my lack of access.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/07/21/drive-red-band-trailer

ALL MY MONEY
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X