No announcement yet.

MACGRUBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Humplik? Is this BDR circa 2000 all of a sudden? Can I get the episodes via Napster?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

If this was BDR circa 2000 the shows would be about my horrible family life, fucked up relationships and drug use.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also last derail... THIS IS GREAT

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykw_8ocONDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykw_8ocONDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          If this was BDR circa 2000 the shows would be about my horrible family life, fucked up relationships and drug use.
          I be able to contribute on the first part, the other two...not so much.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yes indeed that was great...Fuck what you heard, I love senseless shit. Tom Green was ridiculous.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Senseless shit. Good description. Hangover may only work once but it's a movie not a series. Face it Hughes you like inbreeder comedies. Lol
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Except Freddy Got Fingered is so much more than just gross out gags.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/my-ye...ingered,10849/

Great article about it that sums up my opinion for the most part. It's just so fucked up that when I watch it I'm in awe that he got it green lit. And the Hangover works once. Loses most of it's comedy moments in subsequent viewings in my opinion. Like all of Todd Phillips's flicks.
                PROOOOOOOOOBLEM. PROOOOOOOOOOOOBLEMMMMMMMM. The problem is YEW.

(Not really. The movie sure opens with a great song though. And fuck you all if you don't at least appreciate Rip Torn in this. ALL OF YEW.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Freddy Got Fingered was great because it had the cute girl from SUPER TROOPERS as a blow-job-crazed paraplegic and "Daddy, would you like some sausage?"

Anyway, MACGRUBER. Talk about stretching a premise thin but I really like that trailer. I cannot believe Fatkilmer's name is Cunth.

Comment

Working...
                  X